• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Obama to finally do something about DADT?

It'd be nice if he could actually get on DOMA too while he's at it.

In any event, he'll get some awesome points from me if he comes through on at least this.

I want to write letters to my Representatives and Senators about this, but I doubt they'll care because they are pretty conservative. It wouldn't hurt, though~

If Obama does this, then it would be awesome. One step towards really having earned that Nobel Peace Prize (well not PEACE because he's allowing gay people to fight and kill other people but you know what I mean).

For once he hasn't just said 'well we're talkin' about it with the Pentagon and stufffff' and did actually say 'We're gonna end this retarded policy' so he can't backpedal really.

I'm 99% sure my representative is leading the fight to get it repealed so that should help. Go Murphy and Obama~

Not if your location is correct, since Murphy is the representative for NY-20.

ok fucking fart DADT is retarded and yes gays need their rights but goddamn it sometimes i feel like this forum is riding the gay dick

can we just all be

you know

humans

Attempt to make this thread less gay.
carla-bruni.jpg

When this thread shows up in the "Last Post" box, its title gets shortened to "Obama to finally do something." Heh.

I kind of want this to stay, even though I'm gay. I don't really want to serve in the military. I remember when I was younger and we started the War on Terror I felt that once I turned 18 they'd start drafting. I'm still irrationally scared. :(

I'm not gay and I don't want to be in the military. But I would get rejected as all hell because I have ulcerative colitis. And fucked up eyes.

Fuck you with a stick. The military is a seriously awful place. I'm HAPPY I don't get in. I wouldn't want to be in there if you paid me a million bucks.

Back
Top Bottom