• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Objection! (Ace Attorney fan-club)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I LOVE the original deisgns. So much. Ema stole originalMaya's glasses and Fran stole her hair. And then originalPhoenix's sleeves X3

There's a brilliant piece of fanart involving the original character disgns, but I can't find it ; ; Help?

I am very, very amused by the icon X3

Would this be it?

I'm so glad there are copies of the game scripts online. I haven't been able to play the games recently (ds dead, still waiting for the new one) so when I'm, say, roleplaying Gumshoe for little other reason than to annoy Ms. Von Karma ... it comes in handy. Really handy.

Oh god... That early concept art is horrid x.x

Anyways, need more help *ish pathetic*

Iris is describing the fight, starting with how Maya was dazed by being hit over the head with the sword staff. She then explained how Maya got the knife and stabbed Elise/Misty. I cannot find any contradictions. Help?

Think about what you know (but Iris doesn't) about the staff.

Past that part. I already presented the sword staff. I am at what comes just after, describing the fight in detail. Odd how the staff data wasn't updated, as now the whole court knows of the extra feature

Past that part. I already presented the sword staff. I am at what comes just after, describing the fight in detail. Odd how the staff data wasn't updated, as now the whole court knows of the extra feature

Autopsy report~ If Elise had her back to the lanturn, where would she have been stabbed?

...I looked at that several times, and that never clicked. I KNEW it had to do with the back to the lantern, but I couldn't figure out what. Either that, or the fact that she was stabbed

God I hope I get better with these games... x.x

What? You weren't in fourth grade as soon as you were born? Wow, opal, you must be slow.

I really need to finish 3-2, but I'm stuck. Actually, I'm not even really stuck; I had just gotten myself unstuck and told myself to stop and go to sleep. And now I'm distracted by a book about poisoning people and I can't play. Help me make the book go away, you guys, I still can't read half of the spoilers here ;_;

And we all need to go join this. Even though it's probably going to be the crackiest shit on this forum.

You know what.

I don't care.

Probably means I should join too huh. :B

jeeze I wish I had my DS! I wanna play some pw so bad.

I turned down the opportunity to get JFA yesterday. Got Animal Crossing: Wild World instead.

I'm regretting it. =,(

I turned down the opportunity to get JFA yesterday. Got Animal Crossing: Wild World instead.

I'm regretting it. =,(

>.< Yeah, PW games are far better than AC games...

Stuck on the part where
Maya describes how the killer must be a man due to the clean up. Just after Godot is made a suspect. Thank you spoiler in Butterfree's sig! :D *Cannot resist highlighting any and all spoilers*

... Dude, you are getting stuck a LOT. Are you even really trying?

I am trying. But alot of the testimony in this case seems air tight to me x.x

For example, WHERE is a contradiction in the fact that she assumes a man went and cleaned up the crime scene? After all, she said the shovels are too heavy for her, and due to the amount of shovelling and the fact that the body was moved pretty much helps to cement that a man did it, as none of the women involved in the case seem strong enough to do the moving. Also, the torches were lit, which doesn't go against the fact that the lantern wasn't lit. All I can think of is the fact that she woke up on the training hall floor, since she was actually in the Sacred Cavern and locked in at one point due to being scared of Dahlia. But I presented Dahlia at the most obvious point I can think of, and that didn't work >.< And I can't think of what else to present at what points

And Crazy, well, with three pages of evidence, two pages of witnesses, and at least five or six (can't remember) parts to the testimony, um, yeah, that isn't a very viable option

I can't quite remember exactly what you were supposed to do for that piece of testimony, but
it might have been one of those cases where you're supposed to press for more information and eventually reveal a contradiction purely through that, without presenting any evidence, or get a new statement which you can present evidence against. Remember that sometimes you have to press everything twice to get the information you're looking for, since the game might require you to press, say, statement two after you have previously pressed statement four.

Last edited:
I can't quite remember exactly what you were supposed to do for that piece of testimony, but
it might have been one of those cases where you're supposed to press for more information and eventually reveal a contradiction purely through that, without presenting any evidence, or get a new statement which you can present evidence against. Remember that sometimes you have to press everything twice to get the information you're looking for, since the game might require you to press, say, statement two after you have previously pressed statement four.

Thanks. Didn't think of that

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom