• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Objection! (Ace Attorney fan-club)

Status
Not open for further replies.
... Butterfree, you are very awesome indeed. xDD There is only one possible way to describe this: Epic. Win.

The PW fandom is most certainly very... unique. I find myself grinning like an idiot every time I visit this thread.

I saw that picture a few days ago. I like how Oldbag is hanging onto the back of the boat for her dear life. xDD

But yes, it's definitely made of win. :3

From what the translators have said, it seems like an anime series is heading our way.

Voice acting
Years have been spent on the project
An 'opening' will be shown at the concert
There will illustrations to draw

A PW... anime? Oh man. That could be really, really amazingly awesome. :D

I wonder - if it is an anime or movie - if they'll base it on the games or make up some new cases. I kinda hope they'd base it on the games, just so I can see all my favourite characters fully animated and voiced. :DDD

Well, all will be revealed around the 24th of Spetember and then sometime in October there will be the Tokyo Game Show where we might get information on GS5 and or GK.

I can't wait!

Okay, so! I bought the first game on Friday (I'd played it on a ROM, but that save file got deleted somehow and I kind of wanted to own the real thing anyway). We were going to be staying at a summerhouse for the weekend, so I brought my DS there, and I was in the middle of the third case (Cody had just taken the witness stand) when the batteries ran out. Unfortunately I happened to be saving at that moment, and when I later tried to turn my DS on again, it told me that the save file was corrupted and only gave me the New Game option. T_T Come on, you can at least store the chapter you're in somewhere different!

So now that I'm back in town, I've plugged my DS in and am about to start again. First I was worried I'd have to start the whole game over, but thankfully it's letting me just replay the third case. :D

Oh, hey, it's letting me B-scroll through the text too. o.o Nice.

A Phoenix Wright anime would be made of win. Particularly if it includes Diego and/or Godot in any form.

This. If I remember hearing right, I thought you finished all of the games in the series? 0:

I'm on JFA Case 2, Day 2. I have to say, Franziska is pretty cool, but not as badass as her father. I mean, come on; the guy doesn't even need a whip to put The Judge or Feenie in their place.

1204944859405.png

1204944859406.png

This. If I remember hearing right, I thought you finished all of the games in the series? 0:
Huh? Yes, I've finished all the games in the series. I just originally played the first one on a ROM because I hadn't found the real thing anywhere and I was tempted with a link. (What does this have to do with Godot?)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom