• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

OMFG! Shineeeh...

Nope

hopefully back??
Pronoun
any
Okey, so it happened yesterday when I was about to go sleep. I had beaten the E4 for the fourth time, and I was about to fly to victory road to train my Alakazam. Then I notice none of my pokemon has fly,(I mean, none of the pokemon I use for battling has any HM move, except my Empoleon, which has Defog DX) so I decide to leave Twinleaf town and get my Staravia (which has fly) so that I can train my Alakazam. So, guess what the first pokémon I encounter in the grass is? Starly, and what do I see? Well, it is BROWN! So I think. "What the... A brown Starly? Musta be a gli - THOSE THE BLUE SPARKLY STARS! IT MUST BE A SHINY!" So I turn to my brother, and show him the Starly... Then I catch it with a Ultra Ball :DDD

I named him Glimmer :) All my Shinys have names like that (but I only have two, Anyway :P) He has a brave nature, likes spicy food and has good perseverance. Caught him at level 3.

I have never chained, by the way. I don't like chaining, it takes to much time and it's really annoying when you encounter the wrong pokemon DX And The highest chain I've ever got is 2 anyways.

YAY!

Wow, you really have great luck. I only have one shiny (my other, in Emerald, disappeared). Congrats!

Chaining is sort of fun though, once you got the hang of it.

Lucky you! Shiny Staraptors are cool.
Are you gonna evolve him?
And don't worry, Glimmer is a good name. Guess what I named BOTH of my shinies(one is gone now though)?
.... Shiny.
*facepalm*

Thank you :D

And, yes, I evolved him. He is lvl 14 now and a Staravia, but I liked him better as a Starly. Much cuter :/

GIVE IT TO MEH- er, I mean, congratulations :3 You're so lucky, I have no Shinies at all. I caught a shiny Floatzel once, but then I erased the file and started again.

Enjoy, or something.

I have never chained, by the way. I don't like chaining, it takes to much time and it's really annoying when you encounter the wrong pokemon DX And The highest chain I've ever got is 2 anyways.

Good: I've had a bunch of chains with like 50 Pokemon.
Bad: The only shiny I got was a Shellos, whom I named Shiny. I evolved him.

Anyways, congrats on the Starly.

Hmmm... I thought something really bad was going to happen, based on the title... like your game shut off...

I HATE Y- Congratulations.

Some people have all the luck. I didnt even get to see a shiny (or maybe I dont recognize one >=[ ) Anyways congratulations !!

Well done. I've got 2 shinies, Mew and Torkoal. Guess how I got them! (No, I have no cheat device, and it's nothing to do with my 2 DS's.

I have 1 shiny... a venomoth in fire red ...
me: I'm gonna train my pidgeotto lv 2? in the forest on the sevii island thingy
game: shiny venomoth!
me: zomg what do I catch it with???*checks pokeballs
game: list: 1x MASTER BALL!!!!!! list, over
me:... ... ... FINE i'll use the master ball
game:you caught venomoth!!!
still good on ya'

xDD CONGRATULATIONZZ!!

Mah shiny was a shiny Zigzagoon on Sapphire, it basically went like this:

Me: Doo dee dooooo~ *walks through grass*

Game: *Danadanaananaaaa~*

Me: Oi. ANOTHER Zigzagoon?? -____-

Game: *dingdingding*

Me: OMFG!! SHINY?!?! *catches*

And I was SO original, I named it "Sparkle" -___- He's now a linoone

I have a shiny Weezing! And Noctowl! And Golem! But they are weak. D: Anyway, Thats awesome, I can't do chaining either! Highest I got is 8, lol. Lucky, I want a shiny staraptor.

Back
Top Bottom