• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

(OOC and Signups) Blood Games (Open)

Name: Ming
Species: Gardevoir
Appearance: gardevoir

Personality:She is lean, mean, and pissed off at everyone and everything. She is not pleased to be made to fight pointless battles of blood and greed, and she is not pleased that she was made to fight her mate and kill him in order to protect her babies. She vows to take revenge on the human that forced her to kill her mate and the ones that took her babies not long after her battle against the very mate.

Genetic Implant Species:
Charizard

Other: She has a single, deep scar running from her left shoulder all the way down her arm. Her eyes are also a deep purple color.

As Blastoise428 said in the RP, I think battling each other would be fun!

But how will we decide who we're going to battle?

You can decide who you'd like to fight, and if not I'll just get out the randomizer. But it's not fight time yet methinks.

:3 Oooh. This is like Rack Shackle Pack and Battle Royale mixed.

Name: Scissors

Species: Scizor

Appearance: Scissors looks like a typical Scizor basically, but her armor is quite dull from all the cuts that are on it, and she has a scar across the black part of her abdomen.

Personality: Scissors isn't really the type for mercy in most cases; she's learned to block out remorse or pity and just does what she has to. In a few cases, however, someone has won her trust, in which case she cares and worries about them a lot, even though she rarely admits it and when she does, she shows it akwardly. She does careful planning for things beforehand, but in the case that something goes wrong, she is quite good at making split-second changes.

Genetic Implant Species: Absol

Other: Because of the Absol DNA in her body, her mind has been altered so that she can also use the spikes on her head sometimes instinctively (although she would prefer using her scissors).

:3 Oooh. This is like Rack Shackle Pack and Battle Royale mixed.

Name: Scissors

Species: Scizor

Appearance: Scissors looks like a typical Scizor basically, but her armor is quite dull from all the cuts that are on it, and she has a scar across the black part of her abdomen.

Personality: Scissors isn't really the type for mercy in most cases; she's learned to block out remorse or pity and just does what she has to. In a few cases, however, someone has won her trust, in which case she cares and worries about them a lot, even though she rarely admits it and when she does, she shows it akwardly. She does careful planning for things beforehand, but in the case that something goes wrong, she is quite good at making split-second changes.

Genetic Implant Species: Absol

Other: Because of the Absol DNA in her body, her mind has been altered so that she can also use the spikes on her head sometimes instinctively (although she would prefer using her scissors).

Yep :)

I've always wanted to join the RSP, and this is somewhat like it so...hooray!

So yeah, uh... You know, role-playing is all about interaction. In a setting like this one, I don't really think there's any reason for me to post unless I'm interacting with someone (if I did post though, it would probably be a more-or-less detailed description of me kicking some NPC's ass while expressing hatred of my trainer, for the sake of variety). Just letting you know that I haven't dropped out; I'm just waiting for a good opportunity to, well, drop in.

You could talk to Agrona while she's in the Undercity C: I was really expecting the battling to be, uh, over now so we can all meet but >_> people like to battle?

You could talk to Agrona while she's in the Undercity C: I was really expecting the battling to be, uh, over now so we can all meet but >_> people like to battle?

A good way to establish a character is to post a long, long account showing off their abilities and battling style. =D

Otherwise, I think it's time we moved on too. Which is exactly what I did. I think...

Name: Harbinger

Species: Weavile

Appearance: Just your typical Weavile, except for the fan on his head comes to a Rotom-esque point.

Personality: Harbinger is generally easy going, he enjoys his life, simply because he loves to see others suffer. He is all about chance, and often once he has defeated his opponent he will ask them to pick a number, if they choose the number he is thinking of, then he will spare their life. If not, then he quickly destroys them. If they take the opportunity to attack during that time he will torture and drag things out until they are on the brink of death, then finish them with a skull-shattering Thunderpunch.

Genetic Implant Species: Rotom

Other: Due to the Rotom DNA, Harbinger is able to phaze, and use electric attacks. He cannot phaze for too long however, because it causes the ghost/dark types inside him to conflict and causes him massive amounts of damage in the process.

Tailsy - awesome C:

Oreku - accepted!

Also, to ES: It's been bothering a few of the other RPers the way you've been making up all this stuff that the Undercity and The City have - a bit of plot is great, but there is no way you would have logically been able to escape, at all.

ETA: and this one goes for all of you: keep in mind, humans are in charge for a reason. They won't really be all that scared of us.

Last edited:
Yeah, I know :)

I just went on one of those random Writing Crazes, you can ignore my posts, I guess...since it didn't really do much except give Ellie the Master Ball but I guess she could just fail or something.

And yeah, I feel making stuff up. I got carried away and sort of fan fic-ified this :/

You can ignore the stuff but I just want to keep the Rainbow Festival~

Quick Question: What are the arena's made out of? Is it sand? Stone? Wood? Or does it vary with each one?

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom