• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

ORIGAMI!

DarkAura

loves terra "brain cells? idk her" kingdomhearts
Discuss all the Origami you know here!

I can make a bat, crane, box, rabbit, fox puppet, cup, bench, etc! =D

What can you make?!

I can make a paper ball.

I can do that to. I cant really make much, but my dad is amazing. he can make a boat, a crane, a giant 3-D swan out of little origami triangles, rattlesnakes, easter eggs ot of the (big word time!) prebefore mentioned triangles, eagles, and more.

When I was in fourth grade my teacher made us make a whole bunch of paper cranes for a book we were reading, but I don't remember how anymore.

Never have been good at the whole "I will fold paper and make something beautiful" thing. XD

I don't think it counts as origami, but i make awesome paper pokemon with glue...and other things.

Mystic: I could, sometime. :3

Spunky, yeah, glue voids the origami attribute.

From memory:Crane, Cup, Peace dove, Samauri Helmet,Nun, Swan, Human Figure, Peacock,Jumping frog,two types of ninja stars, pecking crow, Two types of flapping bird, catapult, BASKETBALL HOOP, page corner, sailboat, bangle, napkin rose, star, spinner, butterfly ball, sharktooth.

not from memmory: anything. including a 12-piece working paper fireworks display.

I fold too much origami

I can make hummingbirds and cranes and similar birds, although now I can't remember exactly how to do it...

My sisterfriend gave me an origami fish that I named Alexander and an origami golden snitch today. :D

Back
Top Bottom