• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Out of Context TVTropes Mafia Quotes Mafia

i'm wondering if there are like. multiple people who even share any 'immunity'? raritini has a thus-far unique ""immunity"" ... i think if EVERYONE has differently-referenced ones it's likelier it's all just a ruse lol
-m
confirming I also have a thus-far unique immunity tacked onto my role: immunity to being recruited by mafia

inb4 there isn’t actually a mafia
my immunity confirms that either mafia exists or immunities are bullshit (or both)

i'm wondering if there are like. multiple people who even share any 'immunity'? raritini has a thus-far unique ""immunity"" ... i think if EVERYONE has differently-referenced ones it's likelier it's all just a ruse lol
-m
confirming I also have a thus-far unique immunity tacked onto my role: immunity to being recruited by mafia

my immunity confirms that either mafia exists or immunities are bullshit (or both)
i can’t tell if you’re being serious or not :'D
- rari

If you have any question about any reads I make feel free to ask, I'll try to clarify/work out/stuff
just I might answer later because tired

and no I do not think there is room in this town for a cult and a mafia that recruits people

-m

bruh

Back
Top Bottom