• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

People that know me.

FluffyGryphon

Fluffball Extraordinaire
I'm a little curious and I admit... I don't frequent TCoD like I used to. At least, not unless I need some pokemon incite. [sic]

What's happened since I been gone? Where is everyone hanging out these days (Besides here, of course)? And who is who here? So many names have changed.

I remember you! I was GoldYoshi, but I doubt you know me. I was such an obnoxious poster back then~

A lot of members have left. AK doesn't go here anymore, or so his signature suggests. There are more people whose names I can't remember.

It seems a lot of the older members hang out at #tcod, the IRC channel now.

I accidentally AK and it was terrible and nobody should talk about it or I'll cry.

I'm still here. Crystylla went to university and has been silent for months. Eevee is gone. The modlist is tiny. Altmer is banned and posts often.

Eevee isn't /really/ gone he just can't post because he doesn't know his password. Oops.

EDIT: also yes I'm aware he did it purposefully and was aware prior to posting this post.

Last edited:
Eevee purposely set his password to some random string so that he couldn't post anymore. As an act of protest because I wouldn't delete the Forum Games forum, I believe. But yes, I can set a user's password to whatever, and users can also e-mail themselves a new password, provided they've got their e-mail address set in their profile.

Well, I'm obviously still here. Still with Shadey. Mostly hang out in my room or at his place in real life, pretty much the same old on the Internet.

You also missed the great forum wipe where the forum database with all the posts, threads, forums, user accounts, styles and so on got deleted.

I still come here every day but I don't post much, I'm waaaay more attached to my own forum

yeah most people from ~*the good old days*~ have either left forever or are on #tcod most of the time. I don't like it on there :B

Whatever happened to people like Larissa?

Eevee's stalwart stubbornness doesn't surprise me there. He hasn't changed much, I s'pose. The Great Forum Wipe? That sounds entertaining. I don't really remember Altmer, to be honest. Then again, I don't really remember Dezzuu or Harlequin all that much either.

If anyone is curious what I've been up the past years, it's been a bit... hectic, shall we say? I joined the US Air Force for certain reasons... I'm plotting transferring from my current job in to either the Army to fly helicopters, or into the USAF officer's academy to become a pilot... All depends. I wanna fly.

Right now, I work in Munitions Systems... I build bombs, store weapons, inspect wares, test missile systems, etc... It's alright.

Anyway, in December, I'm being stationed in South Korea for a year, which will be fun. At this moment because of that, I'm back home at my Ma's, visiting for a month before I leave. I'm still the gryphon everyone knows and 'loves'. Although, I'm a bit of a different person, personality-wise... I'm more mellow. Working 12 hours a day, five/six days a week for two years will do that to you.

Aside from the Great Forum Wipe, nothing, really.

Larissa probably just moved on; she abandoned her sites and fell silent. Oh, and Soriti is nowhere to be found. I miss him/her/it.

Aside from the Great Forum Wipe, nothing, really.

Larissa probably just moved on; she abandoned her sites and fell silent. Oh, and Soriti is nowhere to be found. I miss him/her/it.
if Soriti is who I think she is, then she's on LJ quite often
aside from that I don't think she's on the internet very often

People I miss:

Snow Charizard
Missingnoguy55
Soriti
Crystylla
Cheetah
Larissa
Eevee
Mudkip
Clouded Imagination

I think that sums it all up.

By the way, I've been a member since November 2005, so, I wonder if you remember me?

Oh I know you. I remember your introduction, at least, where you strictly said not to call you Griff or something because that was the name of some guy from Back to the Future.

Otherwise, I miss pretty much everyone that's gone now. D:

(Also, I can't get how the hell you want to come to this rotting peninsula called SK with your own free will. OTL)

Back
Top Bottom