• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Platinum Discussion

Okay so the box art (if it is the official box art anyway :P) has won me over already. I shall be getting this game.

All the third versions that I've ever played (Yellow and Crystal, Emerald was my brother's) have been awesome so yeah I'm not going to judge before I've played it but I do have high hopes for this game. :D

Sky Forme is love~ And I don't much care for Giratina's new forme even though it is pretty badass looking.

The Sky Forme looks like a DOGDEER. ._.

On the top side, nifty outfit changes and I'm pretty sure it'll be a great game, even if there're just minute changes in the overall storyline and all.

XD Definitely agreed.

But it is pure win.

I want to see a winged Regigigas form.

That would scare the crap out of me though. A flying Golem? The thing can barely move and it would just blow up in your face with Slow Start. Unless that ability was taken away.

I think Platinum is gonna be GREAT.

But one thing that irks me- how is the skirt length on Dawn's dress "suitable for the cold"? Going around like that when it's cold is like asking for a cold.

But one thing that irks me- how is the skirt length on Dawn's dress "suitable for the cold"? Going around like that when it's cold is like asking for a cold.

I've been thinking about this ever since they revealed that she would be wearing a short skirt and a scarf in the Pre D/P days. It's obvious that showing the world her legs is far more important than preparing for the cold. Whee~

I love the 3rd versions of each game so I will eventually get this.

I think Platinum is gonna be GREAT.

Doesn't that make you wonder why ten year olds run around the country, how they can run forever basically and how they can survive years without food.

*A new area, called the Torn World, will be explored.

I wonder if there are more alternate-form Pokemon in this world? Is the Torn World empty? What are those odd plants in the screenshots? Are they interactable? Gah, now I have to wait for (and get) the dang game. >:/

I decided to drop in. I guess my thread has been fairly popular. Oh, and to answer the questions about the formes: It works the same way in gen. 3. You know, change formes by trading. You can only have one forme per game, except for Deoxys, but that is thanks to those nifty meteors.

Has anyone checked out my Darkrai sprite in my sig?

....Somebody added venison to the tags.

Since I don't have either D/P I guess I'd go with Platinum once it's out. Though it saddens me that I can only have Sky Form Shaymin. The Land form was so much cuter. ;.;

Since I don't have either D/P I guess I'd go with Platinum once it's out. Though it saddens me that I can only have Sky Form Shaymin. The Land form was so much cuter. ;.;

You can have land forme in Platinum. You use a key item called Glacidias Flower to change between Shaymin's forms

Yeah. I bet Giratina will also have a way to switch forms in Platinum *coughthebrdgethatleadstonowhereoversendoffspringcough*

Hey did you all check out the brand new information on Serebii?

-Apparently, you can now record battles and show them to your friends.
-20 People will be allowed to interact in a Wi-Fi room
-A new "Swalot" machine allows you to make poffins over Wi-Fi.

Back
Top Bottom