• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Pokémafia II - ALIEN WIN

Re: Pokémafia II - Day 3

It was just "You're Miltank, you can heal people using Milk Drink every day, if people get healed by multiple doctors the same night they die," etc.

I know I didn't need to reveal. I know people would accuse me later. I don't care about winning. I've only seen an alien win once, and that was at BMGF and I was said Alien.

I kind of think Butterfree's suspicous. And Brock. But I don't really want to vote off Brock.

Also, the healer's pokemon are totally random, so I'm not sure who to guess is telling the truth.

So, uh... Butterfree?

Well, Vixie's a fan of Miltank I know (am I allowed to bring this to the table?) so I could easily see her using it as the name of a doctor class... if that's what seems off to you, res?

I kind of think Butterfree's suspicous. And Brock. But I don't really want to vote off Brock.

Also, the healer's pokemon are totally random, so I'm not sure who to guess is telling the truth.

So, uh... Butterfree?

Blissey is random for a healer Pokemon? It evolves from the Pokemon in every Pokemon center. Also Vixie is big on competitive battling and Blissey was a pretty big contender so again I could see that.

Not voting Butterfree... but I guess it's too late for her anyway.

what are off are I am miltank, and that she's missing a vitally important detail, and that one part of that is not present in mine.

I'd be satisfied if she knew the significant part of the literal victory condition, which could then be confirmed by other innocents, but.

alternatively: what is the innate ability you are world-renowned for?

also: mawile, heal me tonight. and if I die, well.

Last edited:

Aren't all of the PMs worded "I am x"? Maybe none of the PMs are written so consistently so we can't go on that. Compared to mine, Butterfree's description of the PM seems believable. I think I might be missing your point though.

So the PMs weren't consistent then. ... By "I am" I meant "you are" since the PM is talking to its recipient and stuff, but basically no a, an or the was in mine. I dun derped.

it's unlikely she would give a role with a different name, then give it again with the same.

Oh.

... What makes you think it's unlikely, though? How did the last Pokémafia game go concerning multiple people having the same literal role?

The sun descends on Celadon City and the darkness of night slowly engulfs each building. The citizens are confident in their investigations and decide to hang Butterfree at midnight.

Little did the townsfolk know, however, that the sun would never again rise on the city's horizons.

As soon as the first hand--er, paw?--reached to grab Butterfree, a vicious glint surfaced in the glass of her eyes... Boiling blood coursed through the entirety of her being, limbs glowing a radiant blue-white. With a graceful spinning kick, the mob which surrounded her had been knocked meters away.

"What's... happening..." Officer Jenny struggled to get atop her feet again, vaguely noticing her own fatal wounds. But her efforts are for naught, as Butterfree, completely driven by her maddening trance, ascends high above the city, kicking up twisters in her elevation's wake.

A bright sphere of sinister light began to form from the strange device on her chest. The very fabric of space began to twitch and distort towards the ball... as if it were a black hole. The energy generated and absorbed would have been enough to satisfy the world for centuries to come...

Her psychic powers had reached their limit -- her answer was ready. Never again would this corrupted society pose a threat to her or anybody else. And with the blink of an eye... the entire city fell prey to the deadliest explosion ever to be witnessed on the planet. Not even rubble remained... the elements in the air, physically destroyed. Everybody's dreams and memories... gone.

Satisfied with her work, Butterfree bolted towards the heavens... resuming her journey to find home...

SUMMARY

• sreservoir is now dead. He was not mafia.
  • Zora of Termina is now dead. She was not mafia.
  • MidnightSaboteur is now dead. She was not mafia.
  • NWT is now dead. He was not mafia.
  • Verne is now dead. He was not mafia.
  • ultraviolet is now dead. She was not mafia.
  • Brock is now dead. He was not mafia.
  • Dannichu is now dead. She was not mafia.
  • dragonair is now dead. She was mafia!
  • Alraune is now dead. She was mafia!
  • St. Christopher is now dead. He was mafia!
  • Mawile is now dead. She was not mafia.
  • Big Red Cherry Bomb is now dead. He was not mafia.
  • Butterfree (Deoxys/Alien/Psycho Boost) is victorious.
... and that's that! Congratulations, Froots!

Back
Top Bottom