• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Pokémon Registration Office

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Pokémon Registration Office

Uhh.....How do I link to the bank transactions!?
And after I get my team, how do I make my profile? ( I am new to this..)

Look at your post for a moment. In the top right hand corner of the post, there is a number, which tells you the number of the post in the thread. This number doubles as a direct link to the post, so you can click on that and copy it. If you do this to your bank post, you can then paste it onto your purchase post. You'll have to edit either the purchase post or the bank post - whichever you did first - to include the link to the second one.

To make a profile, go to the Profile Archive thread and make a post according to the guidelines outlined in the first post.

Eh, slight problem. I have a Dsi, not a computer. That means:
I can't copy, paste or anything like that. Is there any other way? My post was #2311 of the TCoD bank. This is my first purchase anyway. Here is what I need, and I have the exact $45.

Male ,Scyther, Nicknamed Nightstalker. No mods, or sigs.
Ability: Swarm.

Male, Aron, nicknamed Cliff. No mods or sigs.
Ability: Rock Head.

Male, Carvahnna, nicknamed Nipper, no mods or sigs.
Ability: Rough Skin.

Anything you can do? Or do I have to use HTML links for this. (Strangely this can't copy or paste but I can use small HTML codes.)

You mean you have no access to a computer at all? If you do, just wait until you can use that. If not, you'll just have to type out the BBcode and URLs manually. Click on the link Kusari mentioned and then write down the URL, then just put that URL between the [url*] [/url] tags (without the asterisk in the first tag).

Buying the following:

Croagunk (F) <Anticipation>
Natu (M) <Synchronize>
Growlithe (F) <Intimidate>
Venonat (M) <Compoundeyes>

yay last minute

Last edited:

I hope this works. Buying these:

Scyther, Male, Nicknamed Nightstalker, no modifications, or sig moves or attributes.
Ability: Swarm

Aron, Male, Nicknamed Cliff, no modifications, or sig moves or attributes.
Ability: Rock Head

Carvahnna, Male, Nicknamed Nipper, no modifications, sig moves or attributes.

...And here is the link to see me losing all of my money. ;_;

http://www.dragonflycave.com/forums/showpost.php?p=355749&postcount=2311

Buying the following:

Croagunk (F) <Anticipation>
Natu (M) <Synchronize>
Growlithe (F) <Intimidate>
Venonat (M) <Compoundeyes>

yay last minute
Approved.

I hope this works. Buying these:

Scyther, Male, Nicknamed Nightstalker, no modifications, or sig moves or attributes.
Ability: Swarm

Aron, Male, Nicknamed Cliff, no modifications, or sig moves or attributes.
Ability: Rock Head

Carvahnna, Male, Nicknamed Nipper, no modifications, sig moves or attributes.

...And here is the link to see me losing all of my money. ;_;

http://www.dragonflycave.com/forums/showpost.php?p=355749&postcount=2311
Your bank post needs to link back to your post in the approval thread. Look at how other people in the thread are doing it.

*dramatic music*

Houndour (M) <Flash Fire> x3
Kecleon (M)
Gible (F)
Gible (M)
Rhyhorn (M) <Rock Head>
Bagon (M)
Larvitar (F)
Torkoal (F)
Nidoran (M) <Poison Point>
Swinub (F) <Snow Cloak>
Meowth (M) <Technician>
Geodude (M) <Rock Head>
Chimchar (F)
Murkrow (M) <Super Luck>
Togepi (F) <Serene Grace>
Gligar (M) <Hyper Cutter>
Charmander (M)
Charmander (F)
Skorupi (M) <Sniper>
Corsola (F) <Hustle>
Horsea (M) <Swift Swim>
Aron (M) <Rock Head>
Girafarig (F) <Early Bird>
Exeggcute (M)
Plusle (F)

Also magmarizer, fire stone, water stone, dragon scale

*dramatic music*

Houndour (M) <Flash Fire> x3
Kecleon (M)
Gible (F)
Gible (M)
Rhyhorn (M) <Rock Head>
Bagon (M)
Larvitar (F)
Torkoal (F)
Nidoran (M) <Poison Point>
Swinub (F) <Snow Cloak>
Meowth (M) <Technician>
Geodude (M) <Rock Head>
Chimchar (F)
Murkrow (M) <Super Luck>
Togepi (F) <Serene Grace>
Gligar (M) <Hyper Cutter>
Charmander (M)
Charmander (F)
Skorupi (M) <Sniper>
Corsola (F) <Hustle>
Horsea (M) <Swift Swim>
Aron (M) <Rock Head>
Girafarig (F) <Early Bird>
Exeggcute (M)
Plusle (F)

Also magmarizer, fire stone, water stone, dragon scale

...actually, I got $497, not $494 like Kusari, but either way I'm pretty sure that's not $524.

hardor, Onix, female
sturdy
move mod: rock blast

clay, baltoy, N/A
levetate
move mod: psychic

noir, duskull, male
levitate
move mod: shadow sneak

bank link= http://www.dragonflycave.com/forums/showthread.php?t=1965&page=117 16th post
how do you show the single post?

Kusari already mentioned the problems with your links in the bank thread. Also, that is not how move mods work. You can't just pick a random extra move to give your Pokémon. Modifications require detailed explanations of what makes your Pokémon special enough to do something that others of its species normally cannot, and also usually require some sort of drawback to make it fair rather than just "oh a free move". Look through the thread for body mods and such that were actually approved and you'll see what I mean. The rules thread also goes into more detail about modifications.

Furthermore, all three of those Pokémon normally learn the "extra" moves you're trying to teach them--Duskull learns Shadow Sneak by level up, Onix learns Rock Blast as an egg move and Baltoy gets Psychic via TM. You'd be wasting your modification slot by teaching them moves they already know. A Pokémon in ASB automatically has access to every move it can possibly learn in the main video game series, whether that move is learned by level up, TM, breeding, tutoring or special events like giveaways; they can even use moves they learned in previous generations. Onix, for example, can use Fissure because it could get that as a TM in Red, Blue and Yellow. Find a Pokédex that lists every move your Pokémon can learn (try this one) so that you know for a fact what is and is not already available to you, then use your move modification slots to teach them something new.

At any rate, I wouldn't bother with getting any modifications approved while trying to purchase your starting team. Just get the Pokémon themselves approved, spend a little while playing and getting used to the game and then come back and worry about the mods later.

The mushroom army. Be wary of it.

[Tiger Lily] Shroomish (F)
Ability: Effect Spore

[Epäselvä] Shroomish (F)
Ability: Poison Heal

Swablu (M)
Ability: Natural Cure

Shroomish (F)
Ability: Effect Spore

Swablu (M)
Ability: Natural Cure