• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Pokémon Registration Office

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Pokémon Registration Office

Every time your transaction or approval is denied, you must create a new post in both here and the bank with all of the relevant and corrected information. The bank post you link to also does not link back to your purchase post; both posts must link to each other.

Pickups... ~~

Staryu [X] <Illuminate>
Houndour [M] <Flash Fire>
[Twinrova] Togepi [F] <Serene Grace>

Reaper Cloth
Water Stone

EDIT: I just realized the Staryu in the gift exchange thread didn't have an ability. The one on Mike (who gave it)'s profile is Illuminate, so I assume that's the correct ability.

Last edited:

Pickups... ~~

Staryu [X] <Illuminate>
Houndour [M] <Flash Fire>
[Twinrova] Togepi [F] <Serene Grace>

Reaper Cloth
Water Stone

EDIT: I just realized the Staryu in the gift exchange thread didn't have an ability. The one on Mike (who gave it)'s profile is Illuminate, so I assume that's the correct ability.

Yes, its ability is Illuminate, so I guess I can go ahead and say 'approved'.

I hope this works. Buying these:

Scyther, Male, Nicknamed Nightstalker, no modifications, or sig moves or attributes.
Ability: Swarm

Aron, Male, Nicknamed Cliff, no modifications, or sig moves or attributes.
Ability: Rock Head

Carvahnna, Male, Nicknamed Nipper, no modifications, sig moves or attributes.
Ability: Rough Skin.

...And here is the link to see me losing all of my money. ;_;

http://www.dragonflycave.com/forums/showpost.php?p=355749&postcount=2311

Sorry I've been a lot of trouble. ;_: I am just an idiot. -__-,
Anyway, I think I fixed this. Approve It PLEASE! (Even though I used the wrong registration format PLEASE approve it!

Sorry I've been a lot of trouble. ;_: I am just an idiot. -__-,
Anyway, I think I fixed this. Approve It PLEASE! (Even though I used the wrong registration format PLEASE approve it!

Now I hate to drag this on even longer, but when your transaction is denied you must repost everything. So repost your bank transaction, and the Pokemon info.

I just clicked burookple's link and it worked for me.

...That's strange. It still doesn't work for me. :|

Anyway, I took a look at post #1782 on this thread, and it belongs to Kusari, not burookple. So I'm not very sure what to make of this. At any rate, it'd be easier to repost information.

Edit: Okay, now that I look at it, it seems that burookple has deleted his original post. At least that's what I can infer from Kusari's post.

Christmas presents :D

[Sho Minamimoto] Murkrow (M) <Super Luck>
[Palom] Plusle (M) <Plus>
[Porom] Minun (F) <Minus>
Doduo (M) <Early Bird>
[Dalton] NidoranM <Poison Point>
Koffing (M) <Levitate>

And a Dawn Stone and a Rare Candy.

Yay for gifts~

- [Joey] Ralts (M) <Trace> from Full Metal Cookies
- Zangoose (M) from Grass King
- [Tiny] Rhyhorn (M) from Kusarigamaitachi
- [Amylase] Lickitung (M) <Own Tempo> from Kratos Aurion
- Growlithe (F) <Intimidate> from Chiropter
- [Diego] Houndour (M) <Flash Fire> and Fire Stone from Negrek
- 50% off a purchase at moon-panther's shop

Buying an Eevee!

Spr_4h_133.png

[Leo]Eevee[M]
Abillity: Adaptabillity​

I hate Eevee, but there's one Eeveelution I do like...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom