• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Post your voice.

I like your voice. It's so calming. Will you please sing a melodeeee, a stranger, a song just for me? o.o`

I'm such a creep! XD

Lol, thanks. :3 People have told me I can sing before, but the problem is that my voice screws up 90% of the time. Also, I haven't taken any voice classes since the 5th grade, so my tone, range, and breathing are all kinds of screwed up. >_>

I like your voice. It's so calming. Will you please sing a melodeeee, a stranger, a song just for me? o.o`

I'm such a creep! XD

Heh, heh, heh.
I like your voice too, Skymin, and I'd love it if you sang the Pokémon Battle Dimension theme song. Your voice is just plain awesome!

Here's me on my Youtube video of me licking my elbow.
watch the others about TDP (you have no idea xD) to hear more 0-0

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qWpp3axWlW4

Lol, j00 awsum. ,,xD -- For me to be able to do that i'd have to dislocate my shoulder and tear a lot of muscle, I don't think it's worth it. XD

--
ah.. mah voice...

Lol, good luck squeezing so much as a "haii" out of me, I have some weird lolphobia of speaking into phones/mics. ,,xD (Totally strange and unexplainable)

I do speak on D/P WiFi though, if anyone can manage to drag me on there. ,x3

I would, but all windows within a mile radius would shatter. Noes.

Edit: My voice is girly.

Last edited:
Damn you Vixie and your long Lovecraftian words.

The word was 'floccinaucinihilipilification' by the way. Firefox doesn't even recognize it as one.

Ahahahahahaha. Hahaha. Ha.

ilu Walker

#tcod said:
<Walker> OKAY YOU LOT off topic time: I am recording the next five messages and posting it it in the Post Your Voice thread. Hopefully I don't choke on the dust from it.
<Vixie> Wasn't there some commercial where a dude had to spell floccinaucinihilipilification?
<Walker> I hate you.

Back
Top Bottom