• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Pottermore

Eclipse

High-functioning sociopath
Surely, I can't be the only one excited by this?

I can't wait until J.K. Rowling finally announces what the hell it is anyway.

I saw a poll and one of the options for what people thought it would be was a 'social networking site'. God, I hope not.

I'm banking on the Encyclopedia, but I'm not anywhere near convinced.

oh man I hope it's a potter-related MMORPG or something \o/

I saw a poll and one of the options for what people thought it would be was a 'social networking site'. God, I hope not.

I'm banking on the Encyclopedia, but I'm not anywhere near convinced.

... a Potterverse social networking site
how would this work anyhow pfff--

And there's loads of fan-encyclopedias anyway and J.K.Rowling confirmed multiple times in her website she uses them and encourages others to use them.
oh derp, wait, JKR actually mentioned an encyclopedia she's been working on some interviews so that would make sense actually...

And unfortunately ultraviolet, it's confirmed that it's not a game. OTL Although a Harry Potter MMO would be totally legit

Last edited:
oh. :c

still, an encyclopaedia would be really neat! :O

I'm excited! :D

It seems a bit odd to have some online Potter-universe when there are so many other sites for that, but it would be good if it included things like backstories and other worldbuilding bits and bobs? Not really bothered about what it is as long as it expands on the Potter world - an encyclopaedia would be best for this! ... But she's said it's not a book.

Two hours to go until midday!

OMG THIS IS AMAZING

okay, i feel like an idiot, i still have no idea what this is. is it an mmorpg?

It's still not released yet. All we know is that it will be the only site that will sell Harry Potter e-books and "enhance the fan's reading experience". That could be anything.

BUT GUYS THE POTTER MORE SITE IS RECEIVING E-MAILS AGAIN, DO IT NOW BEFORE IT CLOSES AGAIN!

never even heard of this until like right now

very very confused

sent in my email address anyway :V

My sis submitted mine whe I wasn't looking. I only found this out when she was showing my friend and I JKR's announcement.

(must say, the effects on that were awesome)

I am surprised that discussion on this didn't resume as soon as they started accepting early registrations. :O

I tried to get in yesterday but screwed up because I misunderstood a) where the URL was supposed to redirect you to and b) that you needed to turn off adblockers to see the Magical Quill. But conveniently enough I checked again this morning while waiting for TCoD to stop serverfailing and registration was open again and I got in. :) Almost made me late for the bus I needed to get to school, but it was worth it. I know Moo has an account too; has anyone else gotten one? I'm DraconisQueen139 or something like that (marginally lame that it chooses usernames for you, but the ones it gave me weren't bad... almost went with CentaurSeeker### but welp. Dragons.)

There's only a day left to try and register unless you want to wait for October~ Be sure to turn off any adblockers and things like that if you're trying to get in, because the Magical Quill thing might appear in an ad. I don't think it mattered today, but it was why I couldn't register yesterday and it might matter again tomorrow, so!

My sis got me and most of my family in :D

I'm FlightPhoenix197, and I do like it :)

I have two accounts because I'm a jerk. I'm AshHallow93 and FelicisWillow156. I don't know which name I like better, though.

Back
Top Bottom