• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Pottermore

it amuses me how people are saying JK's wrong about sorting people into houses that she, you know, made up in the first place. people are getting ridiculously upset about it!

but eh, I'm not exactly worried about what house I get in; I'd like to get hufflepuff simply because I don't think I'm any of the others, but I'd really much prefer to just get in to Pottermore.

Pottermore~ I found the Magic Quill on the 6th day, so I'll be in in September, apparently. I'm HollyNox15. Trying for a.. smoother-flowing name didn't cross my mind. Wup.

Hoping for Ravenclaw, but Slytherin'll be alright too. I don't really see myself as either a Gryfindor or a Hufflepuff so :/

I'm a Hufflepuff! Pretty chuffed; practically, the 'puff common room doesn't involve complicated entrance riddles or the necessity of walking up seven flights of stairs to go to bed. :D The Hufflepuff entrance information was interesting too.

My favourite bits so far have been Diagon Alley and Sorting, and reading all the bits of background. Oh and the wand bit - I got a Laurel, Phoenix feather core, ten and three-quarter inches, pliant.

I like how Harry Potter and the Methods of Rationality basically went and made Hufflepuff the most awesome house where people actually get things done. Meanwhile Gryffindors are usually side characters and tend to be bullies.

Oh, you've read it too? That hs to be one of the only Harry Ptter fanfiction I've enjoyed that wasn't a reading the books fic.

HUFFLEPUFF REPRESENT :D

So I got my welcome email today :D My wand is pear with unicorn core, ten inches and slightly yielding (and I'm quite obviously a Hufflepuff)

So far I love it! It's really neat to explore the worlds of the book and learn about the things JKR never got to mention.

You're all gonna hate me.

I just got my e-mail today and...

I AM A GRYFFINDOR! Aha, oh my God. Seriously, how does that even happen? I'm seriously one of the most cowardly people ever to exist and all timid, but hey, if it says, I'm totally not complaining.

My wand's Beech, 12 and 3/4 inches, Dragon, and Unbending.

I love Pottermore. The information about the characters and the wands and everything is just so interesting. My favourite was to find out more about Petunia. I just felt so sorry to read her story.

Last edited:
I got in today. And the Sorting Hat hard a hard time choosing between Hufflepuff and Ravenclaw for me so it let me choose. And I chose Ravenclaw because although I like and feel like I'd fit into them both, I fit in Ravenclaw slightly better. My wand, however, is Redwood with Dragon Core, Twelve and a Half Inches, Unyeilding.

I took a look in the Great Hall and there's quite a few Slytherins commenting with things like "Go Hufflepuff! You can do it!" It's kinda amusing, in a way.

DAMN IT I want my Pottermore activation nowwwwww so I can "shape the experience" before October. At this rate there won't be much shaping left for me to do ; ;

Two of my friends have gotten in, and I feel this absurd need to be Sorted and kill myself doing potions now.

;_; waaaaant

I am in Slytherin. Disappointed it wasn't Ravenclaw, but at least I'm not a Gryffindor!

In my primary school and non-magic secondary school I was in the green house too, coincidence?

I'm in too!

My name is Jinxstorm 87! I got sorted into Ravenclaw, and my wand is Black Walnut with a unicorn hair core 10 and 3/4 inches, unyielding.

I'm now going to add you all as friends

Is it just me or are potions broken at the moment? I can start brewing but if I leave it to come back later, it acts like nothing happened. If I stay on the page for a few hours and finish it then, it finishes but it doesn't add to house points at all even though it says it does.

Back
Top Bottom