• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

RAMEN!!! :D

Do you like ramen?

• YES!!! I love ramen!

Votes: 30 62.5%
  • NO! ramen is gross!

Votes: 3 6.3%
  • Its o-k

Votes: 8 16.7%
  • Whats this "ramen" you speak of?

Votes: 7 14.6%

• Total voters
...did you read my mind or something? o.o I have it for lunch pretty much whenever I'm not supervised -- like, three or more times a week at least.

Ick. Ramen, especially uncooked (they sell this and it used to be a fad at school) is awful.
I'd rather eat seasoned cardboard. It's less fattening AND more flavorful.
Cooked, ramen is passable. Pretty good, but basically anything is good with broth.
Which brings us back to cardboard.

Ick. Ramen, especially uncooked (they sell this and it used to be a fad at school) is awful.

What the hell? That is ridiculous. :( It is like eating uncooked pasta; what's the point?

Oh my god, 3 people said they don't know what ramen is! D: HAVE YOU PEOPLE BEEN LIVING UNDER A ROCK?! That is scary. O.o
It's scary that some people don't know what ramen is? I can hardly believe that you're for real here. It's not even remotely weird that some people don't know; not everyone is nuts about all things Japanese. I bet most people I know don't have a clue what it is. Quite possibly I know of a few things you're ignorant of, but I probably wouldn't be all "HAVE YOU BEEN LIVING UNDER A ROCK OMG HOW CAN YOU NOT KNOW ABOUT THIS YOU POOR DEPRIVED THING" about it if I found out. o.o

Anyway. I've never tried it. My vague understanding of ramen is gleaned mostly from its fairly prominent appearance in The World Ends With You, and while they make it sound so tasty and awesome and flavourful I just know that I wouldn't like it if I ever did try some. I'm a picky eater.

I love ramen. Real ramen. Not the shit you buy in those lame packages. I go out to a noodle place sometimes that serves ramen, among other noodle dishes. They make real ramen. And it is addicting. They always give you bowls of ramen bigger than your head, too.

I love ramen. Real ramen. Not the shit you buy in those lame packages. I go out to a noodle place sometimes that serves ramen, among other noodle dishes. They make real ramen. And it is addicting. They always give you bowls of ramen bigger than your head, too.

YESH :D I can never finish them, though.... I love them with tempura bits, like the little fried batter stuff.
Instant ramen's alright. Not like the worst thing anyone would ever taste, but not extremely good, either. Depends on what type and company it's made from and where you get it.

Hey sorry for the whole "living under a rock" thing, I forgot a lot of people on here aren't from the US. >.>

Back
Top Bottom