• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Rate the User Title above you!

8/10
If you thought I wasn't going to have a Derpy Christmas, you haven't met my family.

2/10
I hate texting abbreviations and never use them when I text. Ever. "thar" is okay though, I guess.

Text abbriviations are sooo annoying to me too. Lol and brb and acronyms are fine, but not C, or U, or Y (Unless it's a Y U no meme)

9/10

We...so...the mane cast of MLP FiM wishes you a christmas that is overrun by Derpy? Yeeeeesh.

It's Pinkie's pet crocodile!

Ever, are you suuure? There's one that tastes like Rainbows, and another that's called "Le Petit Four". They're reeeeeally good!

8.5/10

wise and awesome

Well, try this one. It tastes like a really fast Rainbow. And the other one is oh so fancy pantsy, which is called Le Petit Four.

7/10 Err...ye ole Royal Canterlot Voice bugs me.

"Six, a fork in the road?"

Ah, Android Six, I thinks she's warnng you to be cautious. Thewr's a fork in the middle of the road. It could destroy us all.

'Jace and Six run around screaming after they crash into atree becuase of the fork in the road.

Rating: Eight out of Ten

"Six, a fork in the road?"
Ah, Android Six, I thinks she's warnng you to be cautious. Thewr's a fork in the middle of the road. It could destroy us all.
'Jace and Six run around screaming after they crash into atree becuase of the fork in the road.
Rating: Eight out of Ten
That's funny, but you should phrase it like I do when Trunks is around...

100000/10!

Tell that Gummy character to hand over that cupcake rigt now.

On second thought, neever miind. I shall take it myself.

{floats over to Gummy}

Rating: Nine out of Nine

You don't know who Gummy is...Sonce I'm too tired to explain, ask Holly Day or some other brony.

Egg is Egg. Me Gusta.

8/10

Back
Top Bottom