• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Referee Headquarters

Mike the Foxhog

Your battle description is pretty good; I didn't get much sense of Pestilence's confusion after the swagger attack, but other than that, no serious problems. For the record, confusion starts at 50% chance of attacking oneself, and the standard number of clones for a pokémon as fast as Pestilence is five, not two.

It looks as though you left out Pestilence's attack boost when calculating damage from her payback attack. Other than that, though, no major problems with the health or energy.

Decent reffing overall, not much to say. If you have questions on mechanics like confusion, do ask them before doing the reffing when you're doing it for actual people, though. Approved

EvilCrazyMonkey

The battle description's not bad, although all the "near miss" stuff going on with Pestilence's attacks was confusing. It sounds as though you ought to be reducing the damage from those, the payback especially, but it doesn't look that way from the health levels at the end of the round.

Pestilence's health is about 10% less than I would expect it to be--so far as I can tell, her "fall" in the last action wasn't supposed to be her hurting herself in her confusion, so I don't know where all that extra pain could be coming from. Her energy is also hard to gauge without knowing how many clones she created with double team. Unless she created particularly many, I would expect her to have used less energy than Brizer, given that he used some powerful, off-type attacks this round. If the number of clones was around five, though, Pestilence's energy seems at least reasonable.

Your battle description is just fine; I'm just a little leery on how you're handling health and energy at this point. Not Approved

Twiggy for Victory

The content of your description isn't so much a problem as your presentation. Misspellings, tense changes, general grammar problems and awkwardness abound. At the least you could use a word processor to take care of the spelling issues. Your double team description was also a bit of a cop-out (no description of how the clones were produced, just that they "appeared").

Clones are generated based on speed, not randomly (though as luck would have it you got the right random number). Payback is a normal zero-priority attack, unless the person commanding it specifically tells for the user to wait until after their opponent uses a move.

I'm not quite sure how Pestilence's health ended up where it did, seeing as I would expect earthquake to do about 15% damage and zen headbutt to add another 12%, which puts you off by 4%. As your energy usage falls in line with my scale, I'm not sure what to make of this, but I can't compare it to the health change on Brizer.

Overall you really just need to work on cleaning up your description; there are a couple of mechanics misunderstandings in there, too, and I'm not sure what to make of the health thing, but improving on your description would help this reffing out the most. Not Approved

As an aside, I don't appreciate the bump--I have eyes, thank you, and the reason I haven't put out paychecks in two weeks is that I haven't gotten through all of these.

Kam

Your battle description is okay, but a bit rough around the edges. You slip tenses in the beginning and have a weird tendency to go back and forth between calling pokémon by their sex and just referring to them as "it." You can do either, but do try to keep it consistent. Pestilence's clones are mysteriously not mentioned at all after they are created--what happened to them? Also, an aside that doesn't detract from your score--but this is a factory for making pokéballs. Why would there be anything in said pokéballs yet?

It's your damage and energy that really don't make sense here. It took eleven percent energy to produce three double team clones, but only six to make an earthquake? Likewise, swagger takes more energy than either earthquake or sludge bomb. Generally, a pokémon that hits itself in confusion only uses a very small amount of energy. The damage totals are also weird--sludge bomb does a reasonable amount of damage, but how are you getting seventeen percent out of earthquake? And then zen headbutt, which is 20 power less, only does one percent less? I'm really not sure what's going on there.

The biggest problem with your reffing is in the health and energy calculation, and I would say energy especially. Make sure that your scale makes consistent sense in that moves that have less powerful effects tend to cost less energy. Not Approved

To everyone: the default number of clones is two, and everyone write about pokémon producing six to ten of them. I change the default number of clones to five, and everyone writes about pokémon making two. What do you want of me?! ;-;

Additionally, I'm going to make it a requirement that all people applying for a referee position write out the health and energy used/lost for each action so that I can stop guessing about it. It's not required that you do this for actual reffings, but for mock battles it makes them much easier to consider.

Paychecks

blazheirio889: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 + $10 = $127
Crazy Linoone: 1 2 3 = $14
Dragon: 1 2 3 4 5 6 = $60
Jack_the_PumpkinKing: 1 2 = $26
Kratos Aurion: 1 2 3 4 5 = $65
Kusarigamaitachi: 1 2 = $26
Metallica Fanboy: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 + $10 = $66
moon-panther: 1 = $9
Negrek: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 = $91

Last edited:
Crap, looks like I lost the ones I added earlier tonight. Yeah, I'll put that in and go find the other that was supposed to go in with it.

1 vs. 1
1 out at the time
DQ: Three Days
Set Style
Restrictions: - No direct recovery moves. - No OHKOs. This includes Perish Song and Destiny Bond. - Three Chills.
Arena: Indigo Plateau (Rock)
This arena is familiar from Gary fighting a Golem with his Nidoking in the league championships. The size of the arena is 100x40 meters and it's filled with various sizes of boulders. These rocks are loose and can be used for attacks. They can also be used as a means of hiding.

Round Whatever

miltank
Martha (F), Thick Fat
Health: 74%
Energy: 78%
Status: Feeling a little rough, but so glad that the statuses are gone.
Commands: Double Team/Protect ~ Return/Protect ~ Return/Protect

magby
Vesuvius (M), Flame Body
Health: 91%
Energy: 77%
Status: Feeling pretty useless from the paralysis. Paralysed (25% chance next round), -2 Speed
Commands: Confuse Ray ~ Counter/Faint Attack ~ Confuse Ray/Faint Attack

Vesuvius felt the electricity pulse through his muscles. He did not feel like attacking, but knew he had to if he wanted to knock this annoying Miltank out. He mustered up all the strength he could and produced a series of flashing lights in all sorts of colors. (7% energy) Martha, seeing him begin the process, prepared a protective barrier with its hands. The light was filtered out by the translucent green barrier, effectively stopping the Magby in its tracks. (7% energy)

He looked at his unfazed opponent, and suddenly felt angry that all his effort was wasted. He snapped out of his state of annoyance when Martha, fueled by love for her trainer, slammed into him. (21% damage, 8% energy) Vesuvius suddenly felt his annoyance turn into sheer rage: Martha had added insult to injury, and she was going to pay. He smirked with evil satisfaction, preparing to hit the jerk. At this point he was feeling a bit numb from the paralysis, but he was pretty pissed off. Fighting through the pain, he turned a deep, dark blood-red and mimicked his opponent’s actions. He used the pink udder as a target, then slammed into his opponent. (63% damage, 19% energy) Martha took the blow hard. A gooey pink substance (a mix between milk and blood) squirted out of her udder as she landed on the hard rock floor.

Vesuvius, now feeling a sense of smug satisfaction, summoned the eerie glowing lights once again. (6% energy) Martha shielded her eyes with a bloodstained hand and weakly set up a translucent green barrier as a sense of déjà vu spread throughout the arena. (7% energy) The beam of ghostly light was filtered by the wall of protective energy, but this was the least of Martha’s problems: she had been hit in the most vulnerable area of her body, and was bruised in every way imaginable. Vesuvius felt much better, knowing he had turned the tables on his opponent. The paralysis was lightening up, and he felt better already.

Round Whatever: Results

miltank
Martha (F), Thick Fat
Health: 11% (!)
Energy: 55%

magby
Vesuvius (M), Flame Body
Health: 70%
Energy: 45%
Status: Smug and satisfied. Paralyzed (light): (15% chance next round), Speed -2

Terrain: A dent can be seen in the place Martha landed.

Ref Notes:
- Return got a critical...
- ...which caused Counter to do a whopping 63% with weakness added in.
- Note: The Counter did double damage, but took double energy. An extra 3% energy was used up to attack through the paralysis.
- Elrond attacks first next round. Have fun.

Previous post seems to have been eaten by the forums, so re-posting.
---------
Arena Description:

1 vs. 1
1 out at the time
DQ: Three Days
Set Style
Restrictions: - No direct recovery moves. - No OHKOs. This includes Perish Song and Destiny Bond. - Three Chills.
Arena: Indigo Plateau (Rock)
This arena is familiar from Gary fighting a Golem with his Nidoking in the league championships. The size of the arena is 100x40 meters and it's filled with various sizes of boulders. These rocks are loose and can be used for attacks. They can also be used as a means of hiding.

Elrond(O)

Spr_4h_241.png

[Martha] Miltank [F] <Thick Fat>
Health: 74%
Energy: 78%
Status: Feeling a little rough, but so glad that the statuses are gone.
Commands: Double Team/Protect ~ Return/Protect ~ Return/Protect

Brizer(O)

Spr_4h_240.png

[Vesuvius] Magby [M] <Flame Body>
Energy: 77%
Status: Feeling pretty useless from the paralysis. Paralysed (25% chance next round), -2 Speed
Commands: Confuse Ray ~ Counter/Faint Attack ~ Confuse Ray/Faint Attack

Round X

"Get ready for round X!" a Turtwig shouted, holding up a brown flag, meaning that the round was about to begin.

Vesuvius groaned about the fact he was paralyzed, not to mention the fact that his speed was lowered. The little Magby threw a murderous glare towards his opponent, Martha, and grinned widely. Having heared his commands, he took on a fighting stance, and looked at the fat cow pokemon before him. Martha, on the other hand, seemed to be pleased for two good reasons, the first being she had an edge, and second because she was finally free of status problems. She stood up unwillingly after the short pause she had, and looked at the rocks around, a little disappointed that her trainer didn't command her to take one of them and crush the little fire spitter.

"The round may begin!" the Referee shouted, holding down the flag and hopping on one of the bigger stones for higher safety and better sight.

Martha got to act first. She started moving her legs, as if she would be preparing herself for something. Vesuvius, not understanding what the Miltank was doing, shrugged, expecting she was becoming crazy. However, he had other concerns, namely beating the hell out of her, and not watch her dancing. He started loading up energy in his hands, creating a shiny ball of light, and then released it towards Martha. The ball was around the size of an adult human fist, and zoomed towards the oblivous Martha. Martha noticed Vesuvius grinning, and realized a strange, shiny and colourful ball of energy flew towards her. She crossed her arms as she gathered energy, quickly creating a blue barrier a few inches before her. The ball slammed into the wall and, much to Vesivius' disappointment, simply vanished.

(Vesuvius: -5 Energy, Paralyze chance reduced by 2%)
(Martha: -4 Energy)

"Next action!" The referee shouted, annoyed by the fact that so few happened in the first action.

Once again, Martha acted first. She stared jumping up and down, somewhat in a dance like manner as sweat started gathering on her body, along with a pink glow that slowly grew around her. Vesuvius, on the other hand, wasn't as active as the cow. He let out a sigh of relief when he found out that the paralzis hasn't kicked in, and started moving his arms a little, testing if he any of his limbs were stiff, quickly finding out none were. He started moving his left arm in a strange manner, somewhat as if he would punch thin air, and stopped after a while, a thin transparent yellow glow covering his left hand.
By the time Vesuvius had charged whatever he might have charged, Martha was done jumping, and a wide smile spread on her face. She ducked once, twice, and then stood in full size, her body covered in a pink glow and her eyes shimmering. She readied herself, and then zoomed forward with astounding speed, making Vesuvius start breathing deeply thinking about how badly he was about to be hurt. With a "yiiiipiiiiie!" shout, Martha jumped towards Vesuvius, her happy mood powering her attack. Vesuvius let out a groan when Martha landed on him with her whole body, maknig him almost collapse on the ground. However, before Martha could realize what happened, Vesuvius grabbed her leg while she was still in the air, and started spinnig around three times, and released Martha, making her fly backwards and crash into the ground 10 meters from where Vesuvius was, leaving a crater where she landed. She stood up, her good mood flickernig away as tears started flowing out of the Miltank's eyes, and blood spluttered out of her badly injuried back.

(Vesuvius: -14 Energy, -13 Hp, Paralyze chance reduced by 2%)
(Martha: -7 Energy, -26 Hp)

"Final action!" The referee shouted as he held up a yellow flag.

Vesuvius grinned and looked at his opponent- Martha surely seeemd to be puny at that moment. Vesuvius cracked a wide grin, and a strange feeling of arrogance and sadism filled his mind. He started sinking in thought, finding out what his trainer rodered him soon enough. Martha looked at her opponent, tears still flowing from her eyes. The bleeding no her back had stopped, but the pain still made her a little slow. She looked at the Magby, and noticed the same evil grin she saw before appeared on his face. She scartched her head, wondering what he might be planning, and realized it when she saw that his hands started glowing. Vesuvius chuckled to himself and released another shiny, colourful ball towards Martha, hoping to confuse the Miltank this time.
Martha, however, didn't waste any time and threw up a barrier right away, quickly making the colourful ball dissolve harmlessly, making Vesuvius hiss in anger again.

(Vesuvius: -5 energy, Paralyze chance reduced by 2%)
(Martha: -4 energy)

"End of round X!" The referee shouted as he jumped off the rock he stood on, watching as the magby and the Miltank went away, each of them getting ready for the next round.

End of round X!

Elrond(O)

Spr_4h_241.png

[Martha] Miltank [F] <Thick Fat>
Health: 48%
Energy: 63%
Status: Feeling horrible with herself. Lots of bruises on her back.

Brizer(O)

Spr_4h_240.png

[Vesuvius] Magby [M] <Flame Body>
Health: 78%
Energy: 53%
Status: Feeling great after making Martha so much pain. Paralysed (19% chance next round), -2 Speed​

Reff's notes:
-Confuse ray was blocked in the first action.
-Return hit for maximum damage in the second action thanks to Martha's mood, which was ruined after Vesuvius countered her attack.
-Confuse ray was blocked again in the thid action.
-Lucky vesuvius wasn't affected by the paralyzis a single time. Lucky him!
-Brizer attacks first next round.
-Lars wasn't sure if weaknesses are counted in the attack counter since it's description is "double the damage that the opponent has sustained the user", I expected it to be DOUBLE damage, not an attack with double base damage. Sorry if that wasn't right.
-I reff so you guys are so screwed.
--------------

Did Lars do good this time?

Kam

Your battle description is good. Your energy and damage calculations, though, not so much. Confuse ray and protect are definitely not equivalent in energy cost; even for a baby pokémon, confuse ray isn't worth more than 5% energy or so. Protect tends to be fairly draining if it blocks a powerful attack, but against something like confuse ray, it wouldn't be requiring much more. 23% is waaaay too much damage off a return; it maxes out at around 100 base power, so even factoring STAB and evolution bonuses you're only looking at around 15% damage. An attack doing 23% damage against something that isn't weak to is also going to be costing more than 8% damage--consider that you priced that only one energy point against a confuse ray.

Counter is not affected by weakness or resistance; it simply does double the damage of the countered attack. It also usually costs around half as much energy to use as it does in damage; 19% energy is much too low a cost for it. Finally, I'm not sure why it took less energy for Vesuvius to use confuse ray on the third action than it did on the first.

As stated, your description is pretty good, but your numbers are all over the place. You also messed up how a couple of the moves worked, or at least how much base damage they were worth. Not Approved

Lars the Turtwig

The way to improve your battle description was really not to make it longer. It's not especially bad, per se, but there's a lot of unnecessary information in there that doesn't add much to the battle. However, it is better than your last in terms of mechanics. There's still plenty of misspellings and awkward sentences lurking around, though. The actual description of the pokémon's attacks is fine; it's just the filler that gets a bit over-the-top.

Your damage and energy is fine.

Description could still use a little polish, but it's much better than your last attempt and on the whole acceptable. Approved

Paychecks

blazheirio889: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 + $5 = $200
Crazy Linoone: 1 = $7
Full Metal Cookies: 1 = $7
Kindling Queen: 1 = $9
Kratos Aurion: 1 2 3 = $39
Metallica Fanboy: 1 2 3 = $21
Mike the Foxhog: 1 2 3 4 5 = $35
Kusarigamaitachi: 1 = $13
moon-panther: 1 = $9
Negrek: 1 2 3 4 5 6 = $78

Trying for novice.

1 vs 1
One out at a time
DQ: Three days
Restrictions: No OHKO moves, no healing moves, no chills (since I don't know what those are)
Damage Caps: None
Arena: The Sphere Dome
A perfectly flat circular gray platform suspended in a purple-tinted glass dome, floating around in a dimension of swirly purple colors. Don't ask me how we got there.

Current Pokémon Status:

Elbub
Darkness the Eevee (F) <Adaptability>
Energy: 80%
Status: Panting from all the tackling. Feeling slightly better from Paralysis. Paralyzed (25% to not move this round; 15% next round)

Double Team ~ Facade/Swagger ~ Facade/Toxic/Swagger

Khajmer
Blaid the Ralts (M) <Trace -> Adaptability>
Health: 68%
Energy: 79%
Status: Still winded, hunched over, regaining his breath. +2 Special Attack and Special Defense.

Double Team~Torment~Reflect

Round Something

The round starts fo with Darkness starting to run around the winded Blaid. Running around, getting quicker and quicker. The Ralts' eyes try to follow the eevee, but she keeps building speed, rendering the attempt to follow it futile. Darkness reaches her target of hitting such a speed that she splits into three seemingly identical clones. The eevee stops, looks at ther clones, decidedly happy with her work. She looks back at Blaid, waiting for him to make his move. Blaid looks confusedly at the clones, trying to work out which one is the real one. Before he can work it, he remembers his orders. He starts running around the clones of Darkness, gradually increasing speed. He suddenly seems to split into three identical clones as well.

[Blaid -0 Health, -2 Energy] [Darkness -0 Health, -2 Energy]

Darkness, slightly annoyed at a taste of her own medicine, carries on undeterred. She thinks about how annoying and plain humiliating it is to be stuck in this state, rage building up inside her. She sees the Ralts, thinking that he must be smug to see her in this state. She and her clones charge at one of the Ralts, tearing down her Facade of struggling through this ailment begrudgingly, but only to charge straight through it, the clone quickly dissipating. The remaining two Ralts laugh at her mockingly. "Can't she even work out which one of us is real?" "Hah, what a loser!" "She's probably just a one trick pony." they say to themselves, loud enough for Darkness to hear. The torment works, rage seething inside Darkness, furious that they called her 'A one trick Pony'.

[Blaid -0 Health, -2 Energy] [Darkness -0 Health, -3 Energy]

Darkness, now seething with rage at Blaid, thinks about her orders. Her trainer told her to use Facade again in this situation, but she doesn't want to use the same attack again, especially after being insulted like that. She does the next order that her trainer said, Toxic, and starts to retch up a foul, disgusting purple fluid from deep in her stomach. Her clones do the same, copying her to the tee. She waits till her mouth is full and dripping with the purple goo, before spitting it at one of the Ralts, hoping that he was the real one. The projectile approaches the Ralts, before promptly passing through it, revealing it as the fake clone. Blaid, thanking Arceus for his good luck, quickly starts to focus on the command he has been given. He gestures with his hands around his head, in turn setting up a golden dome of wondrous light around himself to suppress any physical attacks the annoying Eevee may employ against him.

[Blaid -0 Health, -2 Energy] [Darkness -0 Health, -5 Energy]

Round End

Current Pokemon Status

Elbub
Energy: 70%
Status: Extremely annoyed at her bad luck. 2 clones remaining. Paralyzed (15%)

Khajmer
Energy: 73%
Status: Glad that he was so lucky. +2 Special Attack and Special Defense. No clones remaining. Reflect up for 1 more action.

Ref's Notes:

Neither of the Double Teams were specified on how many clones were wanted, so I put two clones for each.
Darkness missed on actions two and three.
Darkness was not affected at all by Paralysis.
Psymon did good?

1 vs. 1
One out at a time
DQ: Three days
Restrictions: No OHKO moves, no healing moves, no chills (since I don't know what those are)
Damage Caps: None
Arena: The Sphere Dome
A perfectly flat circular gray platform suspended in a purple-tinted glass dome, floating around in a dimension of swirly purple colors. Don't ask me how we got there.

Team Elbub (O)
eevee
Darkness
Female, Adaptability
Energy: 80%
Status: Panting from all the tackling. Feeling slightly better from Paralysis. Paralyzed (25% to not move this round; 15% next round)
Commands: Double Team ~ Façade/Swagger ~ Façade/Toxic/Swagger

Team Khajmer (O)
ralts
Blaid
Male, Adaptability
Energy: 79%
Status: Still winded, hunched over, regaining his breath. +2 Special Attack and Special Defense.
Commands: Double Team ~ Torment ~ Reflect

Round Narwhals begin!​

Darkness shook her head, sweat rolling off her face. She was determined to get a lead on that stupid Ralts, and creating a couple clones of herself would be a nice way to do such. Eevee ran at lightning-fast speeds, turning at the same points. After a few laps, she stopped, half out of fatigue, and half out of knowing that five was enough. Five other Eevee were surrounding her. [6% energy] When she looked up, though, she saw herself under the gaze of six Blaids. [5% energy] She mumbled something about copycats under her breath before preparing to try and hit the squad of Ralts. Blaid smiled, and his clones did the same.

Darkness suddenly stopped trying to hide his dissatisfaction. Fueled by his paralysis, he ran towards his opponent... and suddenly stopped when he was jolted with a bit of leftover electricity. [3% energy] The Ralts laughed with maniacal glee. “Hey, loser! I hope you’re not going to try to do that again... you’ll fall flat on your ugly face!” Blaid felt as if that was a bit cruel, but it would do. [3% energy]

Darkness tried very hard not to screw up this time. Luck was on her side, as she was successfully able to strut her stuff, finishing it off with a belly flop. [4% energy, Blaid confused] Blaid was pissed off, her calm mind suddenly becoming more and more angry. Despite all his rage, he was still just a rat in a cage able to create a ring of golden energy. The ring spread outwards, creating a large golden bubble around the steaming Ralts. [5% energy]

Both of the Pokemon stared at each other intensely, annoyed that neither of them had managed to hurt the other.

Round Narwhals end!

Team Elbub (O)
eevee
Darkness
Female, Adaptability
Energy: 67%
Status: Glad that he’s managed to show off how awesome he is. Paralyzed (15% to not move this round; 10% next round)
Commands: Double Team ~ (confused) ~ Swagger

Team Khajmer (O)
ralts
Blaid
Male, Adaptability
Energy: 66%
Status: +2 Attack, Special Attack and Special Defense. Confused (severe, 50% chance of moves hitting self)
Commands: Double Team ~ Torment ~ Reflect​

NOTES:
Dark’s actions took a bit more energy then normal due to her paralysis.
Façade missed due to paralysis.
No offensive actions this round. Not exactly a great round, if you ask me.
...Khajmer posts actions
Elbub posts actions
Kam doesn’t ref at all since this is a mock.

...I get the feeling I screwed something up here.

Darkness struggled to move but pulled it off. She quickly ran around enough to make two clones of herself(-2% energy). Blaid was taken aback, but followed his command and also made two clones(-2% energy).Darkness quickly ran forward at what she thought was the Ralts and used Facade on one of the clones(-3% energy)."Ha, you idiot, you can't even hit a Ralts!" Blaid Tormented(-3% energy). Darkness was tired of it. She started showing off her Swagger(-3% energy).Blaid was furious, and started thrashing about mindlessly. His trainer-seeing that he was confused- just had him put up a Reflect.

Elbub
Energy: 73%
Status: Amused at Blaid's movements. Feeling a little bit better from Paralysis. Paralyzed (15% to not move this round; 5% next round)

Khajmer
Health:68%
Energy: 70%
Status: Enraged at Darkness. +2 Special Attack, Defence, and Special Defense/confused.

Later than expected; the board kept throwing me database errors. In any case, there are probably a lot of errors in these, so check yours carefully.

Psymon

Your battle description could use some work in the mechanics department; you have some problems with grammar and punctuation that at times lead to very confusing sentences like

She and her clones charge at one of the Ralts, tearing down her Facade of struggling through this ailment begrudgingly, but only to charge straight through it, the clone quickly dissipating.

that one.

I'm not entirely sure that I would have had torment cause Darkness to switch right into toxic, seeing as she would only be using that under fairly specific conditions that didn't happen. If you had justified it in your battle description a little, I probably would have been more lenient--but you didn't.

You should indicate how much longer Darkness' torment is going to last. Reflect is definitely going to last more than two actions. Two clones is fine for these pokemon given their current status, but I have to wonder at whether you arrived at that number through the correct reasoning.

There wasn't a whole lot going on here in terms of damage or energy; however, a full-power facade is definitely going to knock more than three percent off a little eevee.

You have a smattering of errors throughout your reffing; I would suggest that you read through more current reffings in order to get an idea of how various mechanics work. As for the battle description... try and pay more attention to your structure, I guess. Not Approved

Kam

Description was quite bare-bones; I would have had no idea what the swagger was supposed to be if I didn't go back and look over the attack list. For the most part it's adequate, but you're pushing it.

A paralyzed eevee and a ralts are both exceptionally slow. No way either of them is doing enough running around to make five clones.

Nothing to say with regards to health. In terms of energy, I can't say for sure whether you took away the full amount for facade or not, seeing as your final notes say that it missed rather than failed. 3% is far too low for the full attack, anyway, and seems rather high for an outright failure.

Not that it counts against you, but you put "confused" instead of "paralyzed" in Darkness' ending attack summary.

This is quite borderline; the only thing eminently wrong with it is the double team glitch. The description is at least mechanically all right, though sparse, and the facade energy is merely confusing. With so little actual display of energy or health use, though, I don't feel comfortable approving you on this one. You're very close, though. Not Approved

uber charizard

One crammed-together paragraph is not sufficient to cover a full six-action round. I suggest you look over some reffings written by currently approved referees to get an idea of how it's done.

Not Approved

Promotions

Mike the Foxhog -> Advanced

blazheirio889: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 = $156
Chiropter: 1 = $13
Crazy Linoone:
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 = $77
Kindling Queen: 1 = $9
Kratos Aurion: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 = $91
Kusarigamaitachi: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17+ $5 = $226
Lars the Turtwig: 1 2 3 4 5 = $35
L'il Dwagie: 1 2 = $14