• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Relationship!

I'm sorry to say that, because of my mother's orders, I can no longer date Mewtwo, because she's from the internet.

Agreed. Well atleast they still have the banner... And the internet, the internet will (almost) always be there so they can still talk atleast.

Actually, if they were from Australia, Blastoise would be a relatively good brother. Some people I know would Blackmail if they had information like that...

Yeah, the whole 'I will tell mom whenever you do something ever' philosophy gets kind of annoying, but it also means that he won't hold anything against me.

That sure lasted long. 22 hours and 10 minutes. Shorter tha Britteny Spear's shortest marriage.

WHY DID YOU TELL HER???

River said:
Actually, if they were from Australia, Blastoise would be a relatively good brother. Some people I know would Blackmail if they had information like that...

um. what? what does australia have to do with...? :x

I'm sad to hear that you guys can't be in a relationship, but I mean, what's stopping you two from talking to each other online? you already do anyway. o.o

I'm sad to hear that you guys can't be in a relationship, but I mean, what's stopping you two from talking to each other online? you already do anyway. o.o

Over here any brother about the age of 15 will usually use whatever advantage he could get, or atleast thats what im told, I only have two younger sisters with relatively uneventful lives. If Blastoise would give up an advantage instead of using it (Blackmail), he'd be a good brother. Although i'm not entirely sure, might just be the older brothers of my friends. But, anyway, there are several things possibly stopping them from chatting online (COUGHNINJASCOUGH, COUGHMotherwatchingCOUGH).

Last edited:
WHY DID YOU TELL HER???

To keep Blastoise from ratting you out, find something horrible he did and threaten to tattle on him if he tattles on you. :P

CONGRATS. Your relationship lasted longer than the none of mine. D:

My mom says I'm not allowed to PM her or anything because her name is Mystari which my mom finds suspicious.

Although Mystari is an uncommon name, a name has nothing to do with what kind of person somebody is. It's usually the parents who decide that in the first place. I don't think a name is any reason to suspect anyone of anything. (and it's a really cool name.)

Back
Top Bottom