• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Rift in the Dimensions: Signups/OOC!

Don't worry, I just need a lightsaber. After this, I'm done character switching! Promise. And I have a perfect explanation for Ob-Wan's appearance in the Pokemon World! *Makes form super fast*

Name: OBi-Wan Kenobi
Series: STAR WARS!!!! *Insert music here*
Hero or Villan?: Hero. So totally a hero.
Personality:Same old Obi-Wan Kenobi from Episode three!
Other: Yes, this is him in Episode three. Tell me you don't who Obi-Wan is, and you die.

APPROV'D!

Do the previously-villains start at the plains that we began at? And is it possible to delete our old character and make a new one if we're switching?

Sorry for the double-post, but I just thought I'd let everyone know that I've edited my latest post so that something important to the plot happens. So go check it out. :D

Ex-villains, you may have to wait a bit until we get this out of the way. It probably won't take long.

By the way, NPCs that appear don't necessarily have to be from one of the worlds on the list. I myself have thought of some cameos. I'm kind of limiting this, but if there's someone you absolutely HAVE to see appear here, don't be afraid to send me a PM and I'll see if I can fit them in somewhere.

I know that I'm not supposed to be requesting at this point, but I'd really, REALLY to go to Yuuko's shop. You know from Tsubasa/xxxHOLic?

I'm unfamiliar with both series, but I'll see what I can do. If it's just a shop, there might be a way to fit it in.

I could help you out. It doesn't even have to be confusing spoilerland.

A little pointer. The xxxHOLic world is CCS world. But Sakura and Syaoran are grown up and dead. Or maybe not-so dead.

You should read them, by the way.

*pokes* We're going to pick up the ex-villains at the Plains sometime soon, right? I want to do pointless crap with my second character >:/

Hold on, hold on. We'll get there. Why do you think I made up an excuse for Giratina to not just teleport you to Sinnoh?

I'm gonna make another character, 'kay thanks.

Name: Project 154, but uses the name Quentin.
Series: Thing Thing series.
Hero or Villain? Hero, even if he have a more anti-hero personality.
Personality: Project 154, more commonly known as Quentin in society, is a calm and collected person, being able to withstand lots of pain, both physical and psychological. He do however, rarely smile, which is due him constantly pondering and mourning over his own creation. He is a biological weapon, created for killing, and have a deep hate for the one who created him to do this, even if he continuously slaughters his enemies in the most gruesome way as possible.
Other: He looks like http://i417.photobucket.com/albums/pp254/MaleGardevoir/Project154.png

I'm gonna make another character, 'kay thanks.

Name: Project 154, but uses the name Quentin.
Series: Thing Thing series.
Hero or Villain? Hero, even if he have a more anti-hero personality.
Personality: Project 154, more commonly known as Quentin in society, is a calm and collected person, being able to withstand lots of pain, both physical and psychological. He do however, rarely smile, which is due him constantly pondering and mourning over his own creation. He is a biological weapon, created for killing, and have a deep hate for the one who created him to do this, even if he continuously slaughters his enemies in the most gruesome way as possible.
Other: He looks like THIS.

Name: Barrolk
Species: Cockateer
Series: Dragon Quest Monsters: Joker
Appearance: This colored like this.
Personality: PO
Other: Japanese name is Bird Fighter (Baado Faitaa)

Back
Top Bottom