• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Sexuality

Sexuality?

• I am heterosexual.

Votes: 99 44.8%
  • I am homosexual.

Votes: 21 9.5%
  • I am bisexual.

Votes: 42 19.0%
  • I am pansexual.

Votes: 11 5.0%
  • I am asexual.

Votes: 15 6.8%
  • I don't know.

Votes: 33 14.9%

• Total voters
I'm a little surprised how many people aren't sure in that poll. :/

But yeah, i'm straight.

Tough call. 95% of the time I'm straight as an arrow, but it's that other 5% that makes me unsure. I think it's 'cause the things I find attractive on ladies is so rigidly specific that I probably wouldn't find them attractive even if I were gay. I've also kissed a girl before, so...a 1, maybe 2 on the Kinsey scale, I guess?

I'd say pansexual, the oooh-I-don't-give-a-turd-about-gender sexuality. True, I find the female body INNNNNcredibly... Well, fascinating, but I find it easier to relate to blokes, who, by the way, can be insanely attractive as well.
When it comes to attraction, I pretty much judge by personality.

I think it's really funny when homophobic people post in here not realizing that like half the forum is LGBT and even more are atheist. This is the only Pokemon forum I've seen where this debate is so one-sided, and I kind of love it.

I was curious about this, so I thought to make a poll asking, but then I remembered this existed! So yes yes major bump but the poll has history and all. And the history does indeed reveal that over 50% of the respondents are non-heterosexual! Fascinating.

For the record, I voted "I don't know". My sexual inclinations have been legitimately compared to a kindergartener's.

Keep in mind that we only have 84 votes, so it might not be as accurate as we think. I guess it's at least a good survery of the most active users though.

*Votes and runs away*

I... guess heterosexual is just "straght"? If not, I really need to study up on sex. xD

Heterosexual. :3

I do think the female body is attractive though... But I honestly can't ever imagine myself doing anything with a woman. I'm only like very slightly curious there. But I really can't see myself dating a woman or having sex with one or anything like that. :V

And besides, I don't really get along with women in general. I've known more guys and I connect with them a hell of a lot easier. :|

Blackthorne Steel said:
I... guess heterosexual is just "straght"? If not, I really need to study up on sex. xD

Yes. 'Heterosexual' means you're attracted to the opposite sex.

When it comes to attraction, I pretty much judge by personality.

I think you'll find most people do that.
I'm not accusing you personally, but it seems a lot of pansexual people kind of lord it up over people of other sexualities, because pansexuals "don't care about gender!". As if we're all shallow. :/

I like sex. I like women. I like combining the two. That's about all there is to it for me, sexuality-wise.

(ofc there's the issue of finding a suitable female partner but I succeeded on that front)

I still like penis. I'm probably still aromantic too, dunno.

And, well, it seems like most of the really active members are LGBT. Didn't really think it was possible for there to be a majority like that on a large-ish forum, but yeah. :v

Nah, it's totally possible. The majority of the active, non-P101 users at GoVTeen aren't heterosexual. There was a poll a while back which showed that roughly 50% of the regular posters were not heterosexual. (And no, this poll wasn't posted in the gay forum.)

Asexual/hetero?
Or heteroromantic asexual?

I find males attractive, but don't find sex at all interesting. D:

Some grey area between asexual and straight-but-not-interested-in-doing-anything-straight-people-are-meant-to-and-therefore-might-as-well-be-asexual. But since I phrased that absolutely atrociously and it makes no sense, just pretend I said asexual.

kay faraday is a special case

Last edited:
I think you'll find most people do that.
I'm not accusing you personally, but it seems a lot of pansexual people kind of lord it up over people of other sexualities, because pansexuals "don't care about gender!". As if we're all shallow. :/
pansexhual r da new cool ting !!!
actually that is like so last year, being FTM is the cool beans fad now

But yeah, it does my head in when they act like that. Saying they only care for personality and acting all high and mighty about it. Even though most other people of other sexualities only care about personality too???

Back
Top Bottom