• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Snom Mafia

thanks :o i still think that you might be giving jolt too much of a pass for the vc, but i agree on the rest mostly? except i might be townleaning mist (semi-heavily dependent on other flips, but)
yeah, i might be. those two separate tiers of townreading are at the same level in my head tho, just to clarify

thanks :o i still think that you might be giving jolt too much of a pass for the vc, but i agree on the rest mostly? except i might be townleaning mist (semi-heavily dependent on other flips, but)
yeah, i might be. those two separate tiers of townreading are at the same level in my head tho, just to clarify
i just wanted to differentiate where the vibes were from

hello i just want to say i am here and at this point i've given up on taking notes bc i go way too slow with them and i am reasonably confident in my ability to remember things for at least an hour and a half... currently thinking
-- rip mp7
-- but it's also nice to know that the townread i was sort of feeling at on my reread was correct :'D silver linings?!
-- which also means i shouldn't be too nervous about people if they're pushy and questiony, because that's what i was sort of not feeling good about mp7 for
-- mewtini comes across as really helpful bc they offer a lot of thoughts a lot of the time and post useful things about mech
-- i still feel good about skylar because she's pointed out stuff several times about her being possibly cleared that i really feel like she wouldn't want to post as mafia. this is awkward bc i started feeling okay about her posting after she said she liked mine, f. but still!
-- ???? at Sudden New Club? also it's a very big sudden new club so i don't feel like it's Hey Let's Openwolf (am i using this word right) but i'm also extremely ????

back to rereading

(also poe means people that are being suspected right)

i'm >:/ about this reread making me feel better about trebek so i am still back at "hewwo............" levels of not having very many suspicions

yeah, that's fair. i guess i am not convinced esp because of what keldeo mentioned - that it's possible mafia just decided to softbus him, so it still is a bit below my townlean on keldeo/skylar

yeah, that's fair. i guess i am not convinced esp because of what keldeo mentioned - that it's possible mafia just decided to softbus him, so it still is a bit below my townlean on keldeo/skylar
yeah, i get that line of thinking as well. gonna mull over where i place him for now hahaha...

idrk if i actively suspect jolt either considering that the shallow reads i'm kind of pinning him for could be the result of a lot of other things but i'm def not at the point of town___ing him

my general thinking is probably like, (one of mist/sande)/julia (rip)/jolt i guess? i'll trust mp7's keldeo read and vibe on my gutread of skylar for the time being

yeah like, i don’t want to pressure julia/whoever subs in right as they do but like

it seems like one of the best options at the moment lol :(

(also poe means people that are being suspected right)
tenor.gif

yeah like, i don’t want to pressure julia/whoever subs in right as they do but like

man i'm sorry to push my jolt-train but i don't really get why that slot would be a safer bet at all considering we probably want to safety lynch today
the way i'm seeing it if mist's tinfoil about jolt/sande is right we still lynch jolt first anyway and i'm slightly more inclined to side with the 'mist town' side of the split

mist just sounds similar to lategame cats for me (except probably townier even) but i also have no idea how they sound as mafia

other thought: if stealth rocks exploded i would be like "maybe if we speculated too much about the rock it would explode and kill one of us and that's why mp7 died!!!!" but i don't think stealth rocks explode

man i'm sorry to push my jolt-train but i don't really get why that slot would be a safer bet at all considering we probably want to safety lynch today
the way i'm seeing it if mist's tinfoil about jolt/sande is right we still lynch jolt first anyway and i'm slightly more inclined to side with the 'mist town' side of the split
oh i didn’t mean to say that i was objectively preferring julia, i’m still not sure which direction i’m leaning in

that post was just purely me being sad about the state of affairs

i guess that i just think that, if we're trying to sort the emerging mist vs. jolt or sande split, that voting julia would sort of be ineffective/lazy ig

Back
Top Bottom