• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Suggestions sometimes i doodle

Ever

wants to play mafia
Pronoun
ve/they/it
Most of this stuff is already in my albums, But I figure more people will see it here and I'll get more critique/comments. These are all drawn on paper, scanned, and colored in on the computer. I'm in the act of recoloring these, because before I was really lazy and all I did was use the paintbucket option and slap them into my album(s). I'll take suggestions, but I don't know how many I will actually get around to doing. The only one currently recolored is Castursa. Now I shall dump tons of badly-colored art on you. (The unfinished ones will be linked in, the others will just be there)

Castursa
picture.php

(Castform/Teddiursa)
Horribly colored-in Unnamed Grass/Dark Deer Pokemon (Suggestions for names?)
Dranessie (1st Stage Grass-Type Loch Ness Monster Pokemon)
Dracness (2nd Stage Grass/Dragon Loch Ness)
Draconezzo (Final Stage Grass/Dragon Loch Ness)
Wingblu (Wingull/Swablu~Water/Flying)
Raltsper (Ralts/Whooper~Psychic/Ground)
Mewkachu (Mew/Pikachu)

Last edited:
Re: Everart

I suggest, when coloring in images, not to save them as JPEG, because that makes the lines all rough and then the fill-in tool won't work. Try PNG instead; it's a relatively small file size but doesn't have the rough edges that a JPEG does.

For some reason the Grass/Dark deer looks familiar to me... did you base it off any existing Pokémon? Either way, I love the way you drew its face. It's very cute! The position of the eye and the way you drew it especially makes it look that way.

I didn't base it off of anything. It was originally supposed to be an flying-type Eeveelution (I tried to copy the style of the eye), but it turned out looking like a deer instead of a fox so I just ditched the whole flying-type idea. Do you have any suggestions for a name?

EDIt: I tried resaving it as a PNG, but it didn't really help me :/

Last edited:

picture.php

Um...This is me...I never draw faces or feet so um...yeah...

That's quite an interesting picture. I think I like how you don't draw faces or feet. It makes me want to look at it more, somehow. (Faces are the hardest part of a drawing, I know.)

picture.php

Bluhbluhbluh a rather nice drawing that my printer screwed up :(
I'll probably rescan it later.

picture.php

A random drawing of me with a friend of mine. Her hair turned out too brown, but I like it nonetheless.

picture.php

Elvish Form again. I don't like the colors as much though.

picture.php

A blonde girl whose elbows look a little off. Come to think of it, she reminds me of Eowyn...

picture.php

Clara, a character I made for a school project. I don't really like how she turned out, but.

(Now it's TEN posts in a row by me! I'm going to stop posting. Not hat this thread gets many views anyway.)

Your face and feet less people could make for epic barbie dolls ;D The hair is cute, might you try drawing someone with a mohawk... >.> *coughmecough*

Okay i have been epicly lazy with my updates, I promise to add all of my new (and some old) art as soon as I get my hands on a printer. I must have at least ten new drawings. Plus some fail-ish things that i need advice on.

2gvvcrt.jpg

Kiri, my RP character for one of the now-dead RPs I was in.
11ql0qu.jpg

My cousin Mei. I suck at drawing straightacross bangs.
33jh1zc.jpg

Someone random. I'm naming her Fiona.
14y2zdk.jpg

Hanny, my other cousin, and the twin sister of Mei.

Back
Top Bottom