• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Open Splices' Peril

((Bye, Silver~ Have fun~))

Cryptica giggled too. "Looks like we don't have to worry about the humans anymore."

"The fire?" Cryptica slowly turned her head. "Oh, yes!" She turned and fled through the forest after Lunipseon, who had just darted ahead. "Come on!"

Anyone who don't move dies! Rick said. "Here goes nothing!" He let go of the invisible wall, and teleported to the others. If we get to the other side of the river, we'll be fine. He teleported to the other side of the wide river and collapsed. The psychic wall had drained too much of his power, and his vision became unclear and he was dizzy, but when he noticed Garchard and Darksong, he used his last bit of power to teleport them to safety with him. Then all went black as he fainted.

Soon, Cryptica had taken Silver and some others to the other side of the river. Lunipseon was sitting at the back, emotionless eyes fixed on the dancing flames. Cryptica focused on Garchard and, with much effort, teleported him to her own spot. "Anyone that I missed?" asked Cryptica.

"Uh..." Garchard moaned. He looked around and saw Rick on the floor. "What happened to Rick?" he growled. "He fainted after he saved us from the flames," Staraptor said. "Is he okay?" Garchard said. "He'll be fine," Staraptor said. "Any more of those bastards the humans?" Garchard growled. Staraptor shook his head. "Well, I think we should rest," Garchard said. "Darksong and I will keep watch, right Darksong?"

"A few minutes ago would have been nice," Garchard growled sarcastically.

(lol No offense to you Hikari :D)

"Don't take it seriously," Garchard said. "I was messing with you." Staraptor said, "Don't worry, he's just tired."

Running up from behind Hikari, came the splice Zulo, sweating like crazy.

"I followed you all the way here!" he said, panting. "Oh well. What's with the fire?"

"Oh that was Garchard," Staraptor said. "He saved us from the humans." Garchard nodded. "What's your name?" Garchard grunted.

"Oh," Garchard said. "You remind me of someone."

[FLASHBACK]
Garchard (a Gabite) was walking with a Kirlia. "C'mon Zulo, let's climb the tree!" Garchard said. "Race you!" Zulo jumped up and eventually got to the top. "Hey I didn't say go!" Garchard said, laughing.
[FLASHBACK END]

What's with these random flashbacks? Garchard thought.

Last edited:
Could I join, maybe...?
Name: Rinevan
Pokémon Splice: Marrowak, Zangoose
Appearance:
Marowzan.gif

Personality: PO
Biography:---
Other: Now that you mention it, it's been quite awhile since I last had pancakes... hmmm, lemme think... 1, 2, 3......... A long time.

*reads* accepted.

-

"As long as you're over here," said Cryptica to the new splice, "You should be fine." She smiled again. I'm glad I have silver as a friend, she thought, changing the subject on herself.

Darksong replied to Garchard, "Yup, that's right. I'm a Dark-type; mostly nocturnal. I'm also a Fire-type, unable to be burned by flames."

((Zulo, lets make our characters long lost friends))

"Zulo, were you ever friends with a Gabite?" Garchard asked.

Back
Top Bottom