• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Spore Chat

Is Spore any good?

• Yes! Amazing~

Votes: 18 72.0%
  • Meh.

Votes: 2 8.0%
  • No. Not all it's hyped up to be.

Votes: 3 12.0%
  • Haven't Played it.

Votes: 2 8.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Same here. I've gotta make some more creatures.....

And I need to figure out how to get pics into posts like this... -__-;;;

You just have upload it to photobucket or something and use the

I have parental controls so I'm kinda stuck......
Darn over protective parents...

ANYWAYS, Spore is great...... *claws for a subject*

Creature.
I love being able to walk around as my creation, not to mention the wonderful Epics.
*noms an epic*
Wait, that didn't make sense...

XD I like it when you are a hologram (in space age) and an epic (one you may run into) tries to eat you. Then it decides you taste horrid and throws you away.

I like tribal, you kill epics and eat them,its like eating king kong!
EDIT:Acording to jack_the_white (my brother) he likes creature stage and civalizastion stage, He can't post now because he is playing spore

I know that volcanoes lift me. I think I got FotB once, but I forgot :3

I like my walrus :3

Like my sis said b4, I like creature and civilization stages best because they remind the most of MMORPG's and RTS.

Also does any know what I should put for video settings, I want as many things as possible on medium, but wen its all on medium, it gets slow (need more ram right now, only got 1.5 gig wen u need 2, and a friend says that it doesnt even work well til you got 3 gig), so what settings would some of you guys think I should set to Low? (FWI I dont expect a good answer)

Just set it all to low? o_O

My favourite stage is Creature or Space. It will be space by the time SGA comes out, but it's creature since you can still evolve and walk around.

Speaking of space, have any of you guys actually gotten to Omnipotent status?

I have no idea what that word means. "Omnipotent..."

...Even if Cryptica's achieved Flight of the Bumblebee before, I'm still aiming for it (we have to use the same computer). And just for the irony, my creature looks like a bee. :D

Yeah, and I'm only one rank advancement before I get it again.

I got it in my original game, but when I realized cheating (I only did it for 1 planet buster!) makes it so you can't get advancements, I started space stage over with the same creatures. I MUST GET THE 42 ACHIEVEMENT!

Dark Tyranitar actually allied with the Grox. I'm going to do it too. >:D

I've reached omnipotent status with my warrior species and with my shaman species, and I'm getting pretty close to it with my wanderer species.

And I also intend to ally with the Grox. >:3

@Ditto: The evil beings of the galaxy. Erindor's using one as an avatar.

I think I'm only two ranks from Omnipotent. I could get to the centre of the galaxy too, if I could afford better weapons and terraforming tools for bases/defeating them. I had to meet the grox due to a homeworld mission, and when you get really far, and your not a shaman, it get's really annoying when pirates or biohazards happen and you have to stop them >< It also sucked that I couldn't find any planet willing to buy my 99 yellow spice for more than 14k :( I saw one and I lost it.

Oh, and

om⋅nip⋅o⋅tent
   /ɒmˈnɪpətənt/ Show Spelled Pronunciation [om-nip-uh-tuhnt] Show IPA Pronunciation
–adjective
1. almighty or infinite in power, as God.
2. having very great or unlimited authority or power.
–noun
3. an omnipotent being.
4. the Omnipotent, God.
Origin:
1275–1325; ME < L omnipotent- (s. of omnipotēns), equiv. to omni- omni- + potent- (see potent 1 )

Well, actually I guess I could afford tools, but I've only got around $7 million ><

Last edited:
Cute, but deadly. XD I love them even though the aipom race turned against me cuz of me allying them.

Back
Top Bottom