• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Steam Canyon

So I get two goes for the price of one? In that case, I'll go again, and go to... some place I haven't been too. :'D

MidnightSaboteur:

Cave: The light cast my your Charmander's tail illuminates your path, and you soon come to a Dusk Stone laying on the ground. Take it or go on?

Lake: The surf around the lake is nice and the breeze is warm. Soon, you spot a poor female Feebas flopping around on the shore. Take her or go on?

Vents: Narrowly dodging a spout of scalding steam, you sit on a rock for a moment and- ow! you sat on something sharp. Turns out to be a Heat Rock. Take it or go on?

Path: The winding path stretches before you, the sun overhead beating down. A loud crash alerts you to the presence of a female Craniados who was following you, but tripped and fell. Take her or go on?

(Continues for all four: 4)

Feebas and cranidos, gimmie. Dusk stone... eh, sure. Vents, go on. :D

Minnow:

Vents #1:
charcoal.png

You found a Charcoal! Keep it or go on?

Vents #2:
magby
You find a Magby! It's female. Keep her or go on?

Lake:
remoraid
You find a Remoraid! It's male. Keep him or go on?

Cave:
abra
You found an Abra! Its female. Keep her or go on?

(Continues for all four: 4)

I'll keep all four!

Ruffledfeathers: (no you had 2. I said 3 the time before that. :3)

You continue on, and soon come across a Damp Rock perched on a ledge overhanging the lake. Take it, or go on? (Continues: 1)

Green: The Steam Ball grants you the power to catch two Pokemon/items on one trip, sorry if that wasn't clear ^ ^; It also is a free encounter, so doesn't take up a continue!

Walker:

Caves: The darkness of the caves is all around you, and you nearly trip over a huge, heavy Iron Ball. Take it or go on?

Paths: As you make your way up the path, you encounter a Magnemite just...floating in midair, staring at you. Creepy. Take it, or go on?

(Continues for both: 3)

MidnightSaboteur:

You get up and keep walking, and soon your foot comes in contact with...yet another Heat Rock. Joy. Take it or go on? (Continues: 3)

Mike the Foxhog:

As you inch around the steaming holes in the rocks, you see one that has a small, round object sitting near it. It's a Steam Ball! This Steam Ball grants you a free capture this round, so you may choose two things to take instead of one. (Continues: 4 still)

Green:

Moving away from the ledge, you come across a female Poliwag bobbing along in the water. Take her, or go on? (Captures: 2) (Continues: 3)

Walker:

As you slip past the iron ball, you soon come to a small pond deep in the cave, with a Nidorina taking a dip. Catch her, or go on? (Continues: 2)

Dr Frank:

The paths are warm as you wander along them, and soon they get even warmer; you spot a small patch of grasses that are on fire, and a male Vulpix chuckling at them. He seems to be the cause. Take him, or go on? (Continues: 4)

Grass King:

#1: As you sneak around the the cave, you hear the sound of...breathing. You move closer to the sound only to be faced with a snarling female Aerodactyl! But...something seems off about her. She's...purple? Take her or go on? (shiny!)

#2: There is a soft squeaking as you delve into the cave, and you soon come upon a female Zubat. Take her, or go on?

(Continues: 4)

Mike:

As you move though the steam, you spot a humanoid shape and briefly wonder if someone got lost. But getting closer, it turns out to be a male Machop. Take him, or go on? (Captures: 2) (Continues: 3)

Flarginsnarf:

The paths are very rocky, as you learn firsthand when a large one gets lodged in your shoe. As you go to remove it, you hear a soft 'vee?'. Looking up, you spot a male Eevee perched on a ledge. Catch him or go on? (Continues: 4)

Ruffledfeathers:

As you move on, you near the other side of the lake, and something brushes your foot. Looking down, you see a female Dratini staring up at you, with a Water Stone held in her mouth. Catch her, or leave? (Continues: 0)

(YOU PEOPLE >:C YOU ARE TOO LUCKY.)

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom