• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Sum other users up as Pokemon.

I'm an Alakazam? That's a bit of a stretch.

Eon Spirit: You're a Vulpix. And I don't know why. Could be because you play a Renamon in Digitized. :3
Notoriously Unknown: Abra. Highly intelligent for your stage age, but doesn't get around much.
Skillet: Before I said you were a Glalie but now you remind me even more of a Snorunt. For some reason.
Slartibartfast(awesome name btw X3): I don't really know you that well, but I'd say Mothim. And I don't know why again.

DO ME DO ME DO MEEEEE--*shot*

Ho-oh: 1
Umbreon: 1
Delibird: 1
Ampharos: 1
Mightyena: 1

Woo, mah pokesona evolved, watch out everyone, he feels evil now!

Er...Slart is a Xatu. Logical, but somewhat annoying...

Meowth: 1
Prinplup: 1
Mothim: 1
Xatu: 1
That's...quite a collection I've amassed.

Skillet, I'd have to say...Ditto. Because you changed your name.

Eevee - 4
Mewtwo - 3
Umbreon - 3
Mew - 2
Skitty - 2
Flaafy - 1
Jigglypuff - 1
Drifloon - 1
Ditto - 1
Skiploom - 1
Espeon - 1
Plusle - 1
Minun - 1
Unown - 1
Lucario - 1

Skillet - I forgetz who you were before, so you are Unown.

Ho-oh: 1
Umbreon: 1
Delibird: 1
Ampharos: 1
Mightyena: 1
Lucario: 1

Thanks for the comment Blastoise, I found it originally on google images, and edited it to have the earring and red eye, along with the name Ricolan.

Blastoise: Uxie, intelligent, kind, but nasty to be angered, and quite authority-like without actually being one.

Thanks for the comment Blastoise, I found it originally on google images, and edited it to have the earring and red eye, along with the name Ricolan.

Eh, just so you know.. The original pic for that comes from Creativeworlds.net. It was actualy a shiny Lucario berfore you found it and added to it. Just saying, the maker of the site likes credit where credit is due.. ^.^;;;

I sum up Skillet as A Drifloon because he has a flighty reputation. |3
Slarty is a Kadabra. He seems smart, but is a nerd. NERDS FTW. 8D

Eh, just so you know.. The original pic for that comes from Creativeworlds.net. It was actualy a shiny Lucario berfore you found it and added to it. Just saying, the maker of the site likes credit where credit is due.. ^.^;;;

I sum up Skillet as A Drifloon because he has a flighty reputation. |3
Slarty is a Kadabra. He seems smart, but is a nerd. NERDS FTW. 8D

Oh...uh...how do I give cred- oh, right, siggy...

Though I just check CW and that one is gold, yet I found it as silver on google...with the word SSBB, and a blue collar...and blue eyes...

Last edited:
I'm going to pick random people from my friends list, and I'm NOT going to base it on their usernames, avatars or signatures, as everybody else seems to be doing. For example, Mewtwo honestly isn't anything like a Mewtwo at all.

Alliniere - Hmm... Kirlia. Nice and creative.
Arylett Dawnsborough - That's a hard one. Maybe a Quilava?
Bakun - I think I'll go with a Smeargle for you. Very creative and stuff.
Bluwiikoon - Ah, Ampharos. A bit crazy, but happy and... stuff.
EeveeSkitty - Erm... a Jigglypuff? A little naive at times, maybe even oblivious to some things. But overall quite nice.
Espeon - is NOT an Espeon. Perhaps... a Medicham?
Flora and Ashes - Maybe a Skitty. Quite fun and bubbly.
Fredie - I have no idea, words cannot describe.. um... if I had to choose, I'd say maybe an Electabuzz? Not entirely sure why.
Kai - A Wartortle comes to mind. Again, not entirely sure why.
Mike the Foxhog - I was thinking Cubone for the fact you seem to completely hate yourself, but you're happier than that, so... Porygon-Z.
Murkrow - Oooh... Shelgon. You're all shy and hidden and stuff but it's obvious you want to succeed and fly and stuff really.
Tailsy - A Spinda, perhaps? Crazy and happy and all that.
Zim Del Invasor - I'm thinking Charmeleon. Mature for your age, but sometimes a bit angry.

I'm going to pick random people from my friends list, and I'm NOT going to base it on their usernames, avatars or signatures, as everybody else seems to be doing. For example, Mewtwo honestly isn't anything like a Mewtwo at all.

Alliniere - Hmm... Kirlia. Nice and creative.
Arylett Dawnsborough - That's a hard one. Maybe a Quilava?
Bakun - I think I'll go with a Smeargle for you. Very creative and stuff.
Bluwiikoon - Ah, Ampharos. A bit crazy, but happy and... stuff.
EeveeSkitty - Erm... a Jigglypuff? A little naive at times, maybe even oblivious to some things. But overall quite nice.
Espeon - is NOT an Espeon. Perhaps... a Medicham?
Flora and Ashes - Maybe a Skitty. Quite fun and bubbly.
Fredie - I have no idea, words cannot describe.. um... if I had to choose, I'd say maybe an Electabuzz? Not entirely sure why.
Kai - A Wartortle comes to mind. Again, not entirely sure why.
Mike the Foxhog - I was thinking Cubone for the fact you seem to completely hate yourself, but you're happier than that, so... Porygon-Z.
Murkrow - Oooh... Shelgon. You're all shy and hidden and stuff but it's obvious you want to succeed and fly and stuff really.
Tailsy - A Spinda, perhaps? Crazy and happy and all that.
Zim Del Invasor - I'm thinking Charmeleon. Mature for your age, but sometimes a bit angry.

HURRAH SOMEONE WITH A BRAIN!

...Medicham what? What's the reasoning behind that? It's just I can't picture myself as a fighting type.
If the perhaps were a "perhaps else", what would the else be, I'm curious to know.

Zeph would be something calm and collected, patient with a sense of humour but not unable to carry its intelligence. Cheery but not over the top.

I'd say Lumineon?
Disagree if you want.

Espeon - The logic was something along the lines of the fact you seem generally calm and thoughtful, as well as being intelligent. I wasn't really applying the Fighting part to you, though. As for Lumineon... yeah, that's quite good. No objections.

EDIT: I've just realised I need to lay off the word 'stuff'.

Espeon - The logic was something along the lines of the fact you seem generally calm and thoughtful, as well as being intelligent.

Doesn't that fit the bill for all psychic types except Wobbuffet though? Not complaining or anything but I just thing there are better choices. That's just my outlook on the fighting type though. 8D;

I just can't see you as anything but Espeon, okay? DX
Well, I have had this avatar since I rejoined the forums after it crashed.

...and a similar one before that happened.

Back
Top Bottom