• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Sum other users up as Pokemon.

Me - Mewtwo
Actually, I've already been mentioned in the first post; Butterfree's Pokemon test describes me perfecftly; a Spinda.

Erindor - Shiny Espeon
EeveeSkitty - Eevee
Butterfree - Charizard
Jetx - Breloom

That's all I can be bothered to do.

I thought we were friends!

I'm more like a Megidramon or SkullGreymon, since you don't want to see me angry. It's VERY ugly!
I dunno about digimon, but I see you as a typhlosion as you get angry quickly. ^^;

Mike...hm...I'll just go with meowth.

Aaaa I don't know many people on here.

I think of CB as a Pidgeotto and me as a Wynaut or something. Anyone agree?

UUUUUWWWWWHHHHAAAAATTTTT????!!! Why am I a Plusle?

Also, I think ze EeveeSkitty is....like a hyperactive Rattata

Well...Dannichu sort of reminds me of Seel. A seel with slash goggles, of course...*Adorable image* I dunno, I can sort of see her clapping and going "yay!"

Err...umm...Midnight is Wigglytuff
Zora of Termina sort of makes me think of Flygon
Salamander reminds me of Plusle...
Kratos Aurion reminds me of Houndoom. *That is in no way relating to the fact that his signature says that he's going to kill me due to the ASB Mafia game...*

And...that's it really...

Uh....what about me?

Butterfree-Butterfree, of course.

RuffledFeathers- Chatot

Vladimir Putin's LJ- Wobbuffet? I'm not sure, Wobbuffet seems like a cynical, to-the-point Pokemon.

Pokemon please.

Arylett- Gardevoir
Watershed - Floatzel
ultraviolet - Kadabra (no idea)
Departure Song - Darkrai

Eeveeskitty - Skitty.
Zephyrous Castform - Spheal.
Zora of Termina - Gardevoir. Or a Ninetales.
Cryptica - Absol.
Dannichu - Pikachu.
Animorph - Strikes me as a... Manectric.
ultraviolet - Lumineon.

Oooh, Gardevoir. So graceful and awesome.

^ :D
It is a tad ironic that two posts after Animorph said I reminded him of a Flygon and I was all "you could've at least picked something like a Gardevoir or Ninetales" that you said it.

Arylett - Mightyena
Flareth - Wobuffett xD
Number 100 - Mewtwo

Those are the only ones I can come up with off the top of my head but I'll list more if I think of them.

So I'm Eevee, Skitty and a hyperactive Rattata... :D

Arylett: Gardevoir~ Or Mightyena, depending...
Zora: Ninetales~ Or something graceful-like.
Danni: Pikachu :)
Styli: Gallade? I don't know why. Or Lucario?
Darksong: Absol!
Flora: Cherrim
Leafpool: Leafeon
Zephy: Castform
Chaos: Manectric or something :P

Just random people off the top of my head.

Vlad? Nah, she/he (what are you calling yourself now? People keep using both when referring to you and it's confusing) needs something awesome. Like, I dunno, Arceus or something.

Back
Top Bottom