• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Sum other users up as Pokemon.

i feel so unloved

Strangy- Crobat (you have ten seconds to get to the damn point child)
surskitty- Floatzel (suddenly: row of unconscious riverside pokemon)
Tailsy- Azurill (hey surskitty hey your back is comfy :3)
opal- Tangrowth (THE TENTALCES HAIR DOES IT NOT STOP GROWING)
NWT- Glalie (
emot-iiam.gif
)
Furret- Luxray (SHUT UP i'm listening to music go away)
Dezzuu- Rhyperior ( \m/? )

DarkArmour - Mawile
Walker - Dragonite
Darksong - Plusle
Cryptica - Minun
Watershed - Staraptor
Departure Song - Banette
VPLJ - I second Wobbuffett. And Kadabra. Kadabrafett?
Eeveeskitty - Skitty (Duh.)
Male Gardevoir - Pachirisu

Lessie here

Kai: Umbreon - No idea why. um.
moon-panther: Gardy - she's pwetty and nice like a gardy C: but she kicks my butt :C
VPLJ: Lopunny - because I see Lopunny as being all 'oh hai whassup. C:' but can kick your ass in a second.
Danni: Pikachu - duh
Zora: Ninetales - I blame Sheila. :C

um that's all i can think of for now.

someone do me?

I like how people think I'm some kind of misanthropic, badass, cool bastard. Feels good man.
Er I'll do some people tomorrow (got to finish two drawings so I'm just in passing) but FMC makes me think of Persian somehow? It's weird :c

I like how people think I'm some kind of misanthropic, badass, cool bastard.

badass perhaps but clearly I'm the more misanthropic. I only had two: Probopass (the one no one likes) and Mewtwo (who hates everyone else). Good enough for me I guess

as for all of you, erm... Ditto, because seriously if someone switched up the usernames I would not even notice. So many people seem to act alike here... or maybe it's just because I'm that much different?

edit: I guess these guys can be shiny dittos

Last edited:
I don't know what it is but Worst Username Ever just screams Magby for me. Don't ask why.

Ludicolo. XD Oh dear~ ;;Amused;; And Mightyena because of Atnura, I'm assuming, Zora. Don't know why you guys are getting the Gardevoir impression.

FMC - Glameow.
WUE - Hoppip. It's probably your avvie.
DarkArmour - Dunno... something like a... Pachirisu? Don't ask me why I got that, it just seems oddly appropriate.
Alxprit - Torchic, because you had a Torchic avvie for a while.

Back
Top Bottom