• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Sum other users up as Pokemon.

The funniest part about that is that I'm only like that about a quarter of the time irl. ^^

...what's so wrong with Probopass, anyway? It's a bigger, stronger Nosepass with a hat and a mustache of steel (literally), and it controls miniature nose-robot-things! I just can't understand why so many people hate the thing.

I always thought Probopass was kind of like a stone Mario. :D

wat wat did you just call me

Two Mewtwo's, Umbreon, Nonexistant Spinda, Eevee, and, dare I say it, Mew.

DarkArmour- Another vote for Pachirisu
Flora strikes me as a Espeon.
Yeah, RT will forever be something hyper and fun like a Pichu.
For CB, hmm, what about a Magikarp? ^^
Kali will forever be a Flygon.
Notory is a...Mew, I'd say. Bouncy. Sorta happy. You know?
Dannichu WILL be a Pikachu. A hyperactive one.

Ah, I'm bored, and I wanna know what I'd be, and I'd post more~

i will always associate you with Espeon, Evoli. I blame the RSP for lots of these. >:

uh i'll think of more too! soon!

out of curiosity, was it just "lol metal" that made you choose Rhyperior

I am considerably less metal nowadays

it had some influence, but you can be a bit slow to respond in #tcod sometimes...

Typhoon - Nidorina. Maybe it's because I stare at your signature so often... and the association has been planted firmly in my brain.

Evoli - Marill. It's the avvie, I swear.

Male Gardevoir - The name says it all~

Mewtwo - Umbreon~ Avvie again.

I don't know where everyone keeps getting the impression that I'm Gardevoir. Too graceful for me. But I'm flattered nonetheless~

I feel unappreciated in all this.

And maybe it was because of DotP, but I always saw Arylett as a Weavile; sinister, commanding, somewhat prideful.

Exo-Raikou - a metal speedy Shaymin You strike me as Mewtwo, actually. Then again, most of your RP characters are like that; I base people off of their RP charries WAY to much.

And acutally, Evoli, it's the fact that I've grown to less like Mew nowadays~ And previously, the test either gave me Togetic or Mew. Now I'm Spindaaa~

Anyways, my votes:

Mewtwo - 2
Umbreon - 2
Eevee - 1
Mew - 1

Come on, any others?

Hrmmm.... Thinking back I realized that I don't see Typhoon as a Mew... I always draw her as a Wartortle, so that's how she is. :3
coughcoughJolteonishcoughcough

Back
Top Bottom