• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Tales of Symphonia Evolution Mafia [DAY 8 - GAME OVER]

Re: Tales of Symphonia Evolution Mafia [DAY 4]

I will withdraw my vote as well. And I would guess eight posts in total, since my level 3 is at 7 posts.

I still don't want to abstain, though. Any suggestions?

I am also a person who dislikes abstaining, but since Flower Doll is apparently the inspector and I'm loath to lynch her, I'll withdraw for the moment. Would be a good idea if someone would check up on that claim, though!

I'm going to bed so I don't have any suspicions on who to lynch other than that the person with the least amount of posts who isn't already dead and isn't Flower Doll is Dannichu. But she rarely posts in Mafia games anyway; it seems to either be part of her style or she routinely forgets she's in a game!

Cirrus is usually quite active... Let's go with Cirrus, until/unless she shows up to defend herself.

Since Flower Doll claims to be an inspecter, I will withdraw my vote for now. The other person who hasn't been active is Cirrus. She could be busy since she's usaully contribute to the discussion.

Withdraw, then.

Anyway, a cop with a sanity is hardly very useful, especially if you can't figure it out, so two posts for it does make sense. But still, two useful posts, and really, Flower Doll, neither of your Day 1 posts seemed all that contributory. I'd also guess it's eight posts in total to normal cop.

Dannichu, maybe? Next on the list, and an inactive person fits the bill of serial killer/mafia in general, whereas it makes almost no sense for someone to be less active than usual in this game, especially since all mafia abilities are useful. (Except, apparently, Framer so far, since not many inspections have actually happened.)

I don't know, Danni is usually very good at Mafia... anything to say for yourself?

If Flower doesn't make eight posts by the end of tomorrow I say she should die; useful role or not she's just dead weight if she doesn't post.

Eight useful posts, mind, which might mean anywhere from 10-20 in total. I suppose it's fair enough. Of course, Flower Doll will have to be the one to confirm that, and she could have reason to lie, but since we'll also want answers, it's less beneficial even for her to spread misinformation, right?

Eight useful posts, mind, which might mean anywhere from 10-20 in total. I suppose it's fair enough. Of course, Flower Doll will have to be the one to confirm that, and she could have reason to lie, but since we'll also want answers, it's less beneficial even for her to spread misinformation, right?

I got 3 posts in 28 >_>
But who to lynch?
Dannichu, or Cirrus?

How much was your second? It may well have been that you were one short... though then you'd still have an oddly small fraction being useful.

Hey Karkat, are you Level 5 yet?
If not, what is the amount of posts for your god mode?

I don't know, Danni is usually very good at Mafia... anything to say for yourself?

If Flower doesn't make eight posts by the end of tomorrow I say she should die; useful role or not she's just dead weight if she doesn't post.

Dannichu is mostly good at Mafia because she handles her night actions strategically and, in games with permitted outside-of-thread communication, makes useful connections that allow her to be part of a core group of innocents who trust that each other are innocent (read: unofficial Masonlike group). In this particular game, there's no out-of-thread communication IIRC, and she won't even have a night action if she doesn't post (which she still isn't doing, yet).

tl;dr In this particular game, I'd actually be down with lynching Danni, regardless of how good she is at Mafia.

Hey! I am around, though admittedly inactive, yes. I was pretty busy for a while, then the game started getting really going and I was a bit intimidated (and lazy). So yeah.

I'm at level two, by the way, but not particularly willing to roleclaim at the moment! I suppose I'd be up for offing Dannichu, it's a bit of a shame that we're having to just hope some of the more inactive people are mafia - though I guess we don't have much else to go on. (I've read back most of the pages within the last few days, so I'd say I'm relatively on top of things.)

MAYBE YOU'RE JUST LAZY

But sure, I'm happy to hop on the bandwagon for Dannichu.

Okay, sure. Since Jack's already pointed out everything that needs to be said...

Danni

@LS: I need 50 posts to reach Rank 5, which I'm assuming is an unblockable kill.

I'm putting my vote in for Dannichu as well; perhaps she's just playing the way she normally does, but at the same time, it's a tad suspicious.

In the few games I've seen her in (not many) Dannichu hasn't been that active normally, I think. I'm not the best person to judge, though. Dannichu.

All of that makes sense, I suppose... I'm quite exhausted, and I can't suggest otherwise since I don't really know most people's style of mafia. So I'll go with Dannichu too.

I find it perplexing flower doll seems to frequent useful roles and is inactive but I digress.

Dannichu, though I have to really comb through some pages to find suspicion.

Back
Top Bottom