• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Closed Tales of TCoD

RandomTyphoon limped over to Flora, her British Pokemon following close behind.
"..S'okay if I join here, right? I don't draw all that much, and my art thread isn't well known or anything, but i've always liked that part of the forums, and want to defend it."

She paused.
"Hmm.. Perhaps the group going to the games area.."
Evoli watched Arylett for a moment. She looked upset, guilty. Not good.. both because she didn't really like seeing people upset, and unhappy people were much more likely to switch sides. But she wasn't exactly sure what to do about it at the moment.
"We're all doing the right thing, you know. For everyone."

'I wonder if I could lead the Non-Pokemon group, I visit there regularly and know my way' ES thought 'But I am too shy'

ES walked over to Blaziking and stood still.

Midnight was startled out of his thoughts by a voice belonging to a young boy
"Hmm? Oh... You want to join my group...? Fantastic! That makes two so far~"

"Yes... I know..." She said dully. Though inside... she couldn't help feeling some doubt. Was this... really right?

Of course it was. Evoli's intentions seemed good. She had known... she could sense the leader's emotions. And they didn't seem /too/ sinister... though she did seem to have the habit to speak sweetly and inside be fuming intensely. This scared Arylett slightly... but no. No. She couldn't listen to these lies... this was the best way to save TCoD. Destruction.

"Umm... actually... perhaps I should infiltrate the Artists... if that is okay with you, Ma'am. I know more of their ways... I know how to manipulate them better." She once again spoke rather hesitantly, her eyes avoiding meeting Evoli's.

((HOLY CRAP I MISSED EVERYTHING >:O))
Dragon looked ahead of her, and kept running. Why was she always the last to be told anything..? Well, she was late, so no matter. The others were just ahead now, and Storm dived in front of her.
Always late, even with me nagging you, huh?
Shut up, Storm.
Dragon skipped to a stop in the middle of everyone.
"Uh, hi guys," she muttered. "Sorry for being late. So, what's up?"

Teh Hyper Pikadator, who until now was quiet, decided to speak up. "Th-The artists' group probably have more members...more information that way."
Pikadator's body started to glow, full of electricity.

Zora sighed, pulling her iPod out of her pocket and stowing away her pencil. She put it into her ears, and sat down next to Chimani. She'd made her proclaimation, if Flora chose to accept was out of her hands. And later, she would stop by that hall of photos, "Behind the Avatar", for her own reasons. She needed to cool down before she started destroying things. But for now, she would let the music take away her rage...

...Gunpowder and Lead. That wouldn't help at all. She pressed the forward button repeatedly until she reached a nice calming song.

Why didn't I think of that? She'd have more experience there, I'm sure.
"By all means.. go ahead."
She nodded, already starting to think about who would be in that group. It would probably be people Arylett had been friends with. Supposing she was caught.. what would happen?
Stop already with the paranoia. She's not going to do anything of the sort, or even be caught. All under control.

Midnight laughed slightly as dragon came barging in. "Welcome dragon! Not much~ Just droped a corpse flower on sora's head because she zapped my flowers~"

"Very well... You prepare the trap for when I lead them in, ma'm. I'll get ready to leave." And Arylett slinked just as silently as she had come into the room, somehow briming with a bit more confidence. And excitement...

But also apprehension.

Zora... Zora was part of the Artists...

Oh no.

What if... somehow... she could tell who she was from her Dog Form?

Well it was the best semblance to a plan they had...

She retreated into her quarters, preparing herself for her mission.

Yoshi looked back and forth at everyone for a moment. Bored as he possibly was, he sat down, fidgeting with his watch. And we begin... When?

"Take it eeeeaaasy~! Take it eeeeaaaasy~! Don't let the sound of your own wheels make you crazy~!"

Yes, that helped... Helped a lot. Zora exhaled. She felt calmer.

"If no one has any objections, I'd like to pay a short visit to Behind the Avatar. Are there any objections?" she was totally expecting a finger-point, but she didn't care.

"Uh, okay." Dragon looked around the group, who seemed to have separated into smaller groups. "So, what are we doing right now?"

RandomTyphoon shrugged inwardly. Taking another gulp from the bottle, she said, "I'll come too. So far, nothing's happened, but who knows what the Evil Ones are planning."

"Oh, we're tracking down bad guys or something." Animorph replied, writing more in his notebook now, not even looking up.

"I'll join the Games group," said Cryptica, raising her hand. "I'm usually around there anyway. You can bet I'll look thoroughly in every nook and cranny there is."

Evoli quickly glanced at THP and Celestial Blade.
"All right, we have one person spying on a group. Ideally, I'd like to have someone watching each group to see what they're planning and the like. Meanwhile, I have some.. planning to do myself."
She would have to set up the trap that Arylett was leading the Art group to, and other things. That was the easy part. Now, getting it to work..

The pale boy nodded swiftly. "Arais and I will search the Games group. I have the suspision someone will be attempting something. Soon."he replied while fiddling with the chipping, wooden flames on his Boomstick.

Back
Top Bottom