• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Tales of the Fanclub

yeah sorry for the semi-bump but just when I wanted to post here it was dying. ^^;

Tales of Vesperia. We started playing it and so far it is amazing.

Oh yah...I like that song. It's nice. As is the rest of the game. A tiny bit lax on backstory for most of the people, but nice.

Yes, indeed.

Good God Zagi pops up everywhere. (he's such a psycho it's hilarious.)

Ooh, I love Vesperia. ^^
I'm at the final dungeon, but I've been lazy and haven't played in a while XD

Anyone else notice Flynn looks a lot like Guy from Tales of the Abyss...?

Yah...Karol reminds me of Lloyd. With the hair and the intelligence.

Also, I have done it. I've found someone who ships Regal and Sheena. And provided valid reasons for the shipping. So I have found almost every main party straight pairings. I just need Genis and Sheena, and my collection is complete. *I don't count Genis and Raine, of course...ick.*

Conversation like this is why I don't post here more. >>;

But yes, Flora, ToS2 is good and you should get around to playing it.

Can't; my dad would kill me. He's in charge of the RPGs around here.

Also we beat up the thing in the destroyed city and I discovered that Rita is absolutely amazing. (Better gameplay-wise than Karol, who I'm usually stuck playing)

Repede is my best character :D
I suck so bad with Karol. He's too slow for me :/

I went ebay-wild buying ToA figurines the other day~ XD If I feel like it I might grab a Zelos while I'm at it...

Now for a short interlude involving my brother's crazy ToS theories. This one came about after he saw me playing farther in the game than he was and saw Mithos. ("Wait, that's a guy? I thought that was Colette!") Apparently this was enough to spawn a new theory...

His logic: Yggdrasill can't possibly be the real big bad; there has to be a man behind the man behind the man, right? Therefore, he believes that the real big bad has to be someone he hasn't met yet; and he thinks it's Mithos. Furthermore, he believes that Mithos is actually 4000 years old and actually the ancient hero; and, by extension, that Kratos and Yuan are also at least 4000 years old.

...yes. Make of that what you will. I thought it was rather worth sharing.

I'm well into a second playthrough of Dawn of the New World and am at the part just before you go to see Verius. I'm mostly just fiddling around with the sidequests I didn't know existed on my first playthrough, (and only know about at this point due to online walkthroughs that I didn't want to use on my first playthrough) and am about to enter the Twilight Palace. I think I'll put off Gladsheim until my third playthrough, by which time I'll hopefully have bought EXPx10. This also gives me a chance to see the normal ending! (Still don't know who Kratos is but apparently I get a chance to see him soon?)

Last edited:
Aahh, I finally got around to beating Vesperia last night. Love love love love~ :D

Your brother is good at theory-making. >>

Back
Top Bottom