• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Tarot Mafia

Why do flavor claims matter, out of curiosity?
depends on whether scum are flavored with something that would be suspicious, tbh. if they are, they would want to fakeclaim a different flavor, so we could hopefully catch them in a lie if two people try to claim the same flavor

Vote Totals:
IndigoEmmy (1) (Mist1422)

kyeugh votes Herbe (#462)
M&F votes mewtini (#464)
RedneckPhoenix votes Stryke (#469)
Stryke votes RedneckPhoenix (#495)
Mr. Ultracool votes RedneckPhoenix (#507)
RedneckPhoenix votes for Herbe (#552)
Stryke unvotes (#558)
Mist1422 votes IndigoEmmy (#584)
Herbe votes Stryke (#607)
kyeugh votes RedneckPhoenix (#629)
M&F votes RedneckPhoenix (#634)
JackPK votes RedneckPhoenix (#683)

Holy heck, so all of that bomb stuff was real after all? After loosing two townies, I'm not sure if we should risk misslynching another one, so...

Voting to Abstain

I was just thinking it's possibly a good time for a massclaim, myself! shall we?

flavor, too. it's the sort of thing where it's better than not, least of all because RNP's sheer kill power back there makes me skeptical that we'd also have a name killer to run afoul of. plus... I do have one line of reasoning to pursue through arcanas, although I'd rather not divulge it until folks have spontaneously offered theirs up

(anyway, I'm not going first on the massclaim; most of y'all are townreading me. also, I'm townreading Keldeo now, so I'd appreciate it if someone other than him kicked it off. we're running out of time, though... hmmmm)

hmmmmm... thinking about whether to park on mr. ultracool in the meantime. on the one hand, the large amount of remaining scum makes me think it's better to act on small impulses than not; on the other hand, the second death from last night is now proven not to have been caused by him, which is another credence-lending thing

hmmm, here's another thought, though: we have a pretty significant number of players who are just lurking, don't we? this is terribly damaging for any prospects of massclaiming, and furthermore, it's painfully likely that some of these lurkers are the scum we're looking for, but we have no means of distinguishing innocent and guilty lurkers, so unless they're like, all guilty, it's obligatorily a shot in the dark. mmmmmph.

I'm going to kill RNP for the third time for taking out two active players tbh

those, plus, Stryke just hasn't given us anything other than RNP horseplay

I'd appreciate it if we could get those five claiming first, but, well, they are lurking, some of them even due to external factors, which makes this difficult to pull off in time

Jack, what do you think is the towniest thing you've done so far? Put another way, why should I be townreading you?

I wasn't sure when claiming would be useful but uhhh rnp really escalated things so I'm fine with doing so now! I don't think I'll be a lot of help tho...

my arcana is the magician and I can target one person to find out their card each night, but not what role or abilities it confers

thanks, storm!

I suppose... you should keep your results, if you have any, under the hat for now. this way, we can force folks to claim arcanas honestly, on pain of potentially running afoul of what you have, yeah?

Jack, what do you think is the towniest thing you've done so far? Put another way, why should I be townreading you?
I've been trying to read as well as I can, and now that the massclaim suggestion is starting to put us into the mechanical territory I feel more comfortable in, I think, or hope, I'm starting to strategize well too. If you're asking about a specific post, I think my wagonomics in #474 is probably the most useful thing I've done for town, but the "towniest" (i.e. least likely to be fakeable if I were mafia) would be my D1 reads in #172 (it occurs to me I should reread the whole thread and make a new reads post now that so much has changed, but it is late and I have D&D soon... I will try to do that later tonight, after D&D).

Back
Top Bottom