• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

TCoD Gift Exchange 2009

Status
Not open for further replies.
The List
Lars the Turtwig
-
Why_I_don__t_do_pixelovers_by_KamDunbar.gif
from Kam
- Gible (M) from Negrek
- 50% off a purchase at moon-panther's shop

Yay! Thanks Kam, Negrek and Moony!

Too bad I didn't give anyone anything...
But I can give someone an open present, right?​

sreservoir
- Soothe Bell from Jack_the_PumpkinKing [For an amazingly fun battle at the Crystal Belfry]
- $15 from Chiropter
- One item from Prettzel
- Larvitar (F) from Negrek

stop making me feel bad about not having ridiculous amounts of money!

Mike the Foxhog
- [Sho Minamimoto] Murkrow (M) <Super Luck> from L'il Dwagie
- [Palom] Plusle (M) and [Porom] Minun (F) from Flora and Ashes
- Rare Candy from blazheirio889
- Doduo (M) <Early Bird> Pokémon from Jack_the_PumpkinKing
- Dawn Stone from Crazy Linoone
- $10 from Kratos Aurion [Because I approve of your avatar.]
- [Dalton] Nidoran M <Poison Point> and Koffing (M) from Negrek

Flora you muppet I got you all those electric-type-move-strengthening items because of Palom and Porom and they were for me all along x3

But srsly thanks guys, I love you all in non-scary ways. I'm also glad I got this Kratos avatar; I was originally gonna get one of Jack Skellington from KH2 dressed as Santa, and Jack_the_PumpkinKing already bought me something xD Apologies to Kratos, Negrek and moon-panther, I didn't notice you'd gifted me stuff in time or I'd've returned the favour D':

All Christmas hugs/handshakes/high fives offered are gratefully accepted. *burns mistletoe*

Flora and Ashes
- Zap Plate and Magnet from Mike the Foxhog
- Corsola (F) <Hustle> from Negrek
- 50% off a purchase at moon-panther's shop​

Claiming~ (Ooh, Corsola! ^^)

Also Mike you do realize that their names followed your FF-character naming scheme?

Also also is "muppet" seriously the best you can come up with​

moon-panther
- [Joey] Ralts (M) <Trace> from Full Metal Cookies
- Zangoose (M) from Grass King
- [Tiny] Rhyhorn (M) from Kusarigamaitachi
- [Amylase] Lickitung (M) <Own Tempo> from Kratos Aurion
- Growlithe (F) <Intimidate> from Chiropter
- [Diego] Houndour (M) <Flash Fire> and Fire Stone from Negrek

Thanks guys~

...hm. I think I'm not able to give -myself- a gift with that discount there, but I'll hold onto it until proven otherwise.

Flora you muppet I got you all those electric-type-move-strengthening items because of Palom and Porom and they were for me all along x3

But srsly thanks guys, I love you all in non-scary ways. I'm also glad I got this Kratos avatar; I was originally gonna get one of Jack Skellington from KH2 dressed as Santa, and Jack_the_PumpkinKing already bought me something xD Apologies to Kratos, Negrek and moon-panther, I didn't notice you'd gifted me stuff in time or I'd've returned the favour D':

All Christmas hugs/handshakes/high fives offered are gratefully accepted. *burns mistletoe*

Well you don't have to feel guilty about me, because now that you've changed it I want my money back. >|

Negrek said:
Kam
- Houndour (M) <Flash Fire> from Negrek

:D

Thanks, everybody.

gaaaah kratos why did you have to get animorph a stunky i wanted to be the only person here with a stunky waaah (butthurt)

Last edited:
There's at least one other person who's had a Stunky for a while, though she hasn't been on in forever.

Animorph
- [Mephistopheles] Stunky (M) <Aftermath> from Kratos Aurion
- Fire Stone from Kusarigamaitachi
- Aron (M) <Rock Head> from Negrek

Claiming. And a quick thank you to Kratos, Kusari, Negrek and M-P.​

The Rest of the List

Negrek

- [Eidolon] Stantler (M) <Intimidate> from Kratos Aurion
- [Celia] Riolu (F) <Inner Focus> and 50% off a purchase at the Automail Shop from moon-panther
- [Belgaer] Natu (F) <Early Bird> and a rare candy from Kusarigamaitachi
- A hard stone and a poison barb from Jack_the_PumpkinKing
- Budew (F) <Poison Point> and a shiny stone from Grass King
- [Griffe] Zangoose (F) from blazheirio889
- Natu (M) <Synchronize> from Chiropter​
Awesome, guys. Great pokemon all, and some nice items, too. I'm sure I'll get good use out of them.

Kratos and Kusari, let me know if you want me to ref something or just would rather I buy you a pokemon or what have you. And blazheirio, let me know if you want to sell one of your swablu.

Chiropter
- [Hypnotik] Drowzee (M) <Forewarn> from Kratos Aurion
- Reaper Cloth from Kusarigamaitachi
- Gligar (M) <Hyper Cutter> from Negrek

Awesome! Thanks very much, you guys.

Oh, and Negrek, if you don't want the extra natu, I can buy you a different pokemon instead, should you so desire.

While it is tempting to get rid of one of my cloud birdies, I'll have to turn down your offer, Negrek. I make it a policy to keep my presents and make use of them. Thanks for the offer, anyway.

Dragon
- Shiny Stone from Mike the Foxhog
- Cranidos (M) from blazheirio889
- Dawn stone from Prettzel

Claiming stuff :D

People love me? Well, uh. I feel bad that I didn't get anyone anything, so.. I'll burn my money for you guys next year >_>

Chiropter

Nah, it's fine; I'll swap it for Kratos' extra charmander. Don't feel bad over the duplication--it was a well-chosen gift.

blazheirio889

As it pleases you. I'll have to wait and see what use you plan to put all those birds to.

Also, as it is well past the first now, there are only three days left for people who haven't claimed their gifts yet to do so. Beyond that point, unclaimed items will be returned to their original owners.

Wyvern
- [Lutchrium] Swablu (M) from Kratos Aurion
- Horsea (M) <Swift Swim> and Dragon Scale from Negrek

Oh wow, I had no idea either owo *needs to look at the forums moar*

Thanks so much you guys ^______^

So how do I go about claiming zem? O.o

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom