• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

TCoD: The Café of Doom

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: TCoD: The Café of Doom

Yeah, it's from Italy. He makes such good pasta. It's probably because that's the only thing he ever eats.

Ahhhh, yes, the pizza. Can be a flat little thing you pick up, shove down yer thrat and yer good to go, or a deepdish restuaranyt thingy.

And you can eat it for lunch, dindin, breakfa-

...Actually, fark eating perious >:<

Whatwhat?
Pizza?
Oh, it's been too long since I've had some.
So it turns out that Italians invented ice-cream too. :3

You know who invented popsicles? An 11 year old who accidentally left his fruit drink out on a cold night then it froze. And so we had popsicles~

You know who invented popsicles? An 11 year old who accidentally left his fruit drink out on a cold night then it froze. And so we had popsicles~

Interesting...
Because an elevan/twelve-year-old kid invented popsicle sticks as well.
You don't think....

Hey, the Cafe's rebuilding has been finished, save for a few nooks and crannies!
*attempts to imitate Mario's voice* Can I-a order some-a pasta?

Ah well, worth a try. I prefer pizza anyway.
GIMMIE SOME PIZZA, CHEESE ONLY, MEDIUM SIZE, PAN BASE.
...does anyone know what I'm saying?
After this I'll go smash some Yoshis 50 feet into the air.

*glances at Eon Spirit*
Yoshi's Island is this way... I think. The geography in Super Smash Brothers Melee is so confusing! IF YOU'RE GOING TO MAKE A WORLD, AT LEAST MAKE IT NAVIGATABLE, FREAKING HUGE GLOVE!!

GUYS GUYS GUYS

IT'S MOTHERFUCKING TALK LIKE A PIRATE DAY

CELEBRATE IT

YAR HAR FEEDLE DEE DEE

BEING A PIRATE IS ALL RIGHT TO BE

DOING WHAT YOU WANT CAUSE A PIRATE IS FREE

YOU ARE A PIRATE

Who needs to contribute sentences to TLAPD?

*pulls out map* Ok, so the Mushroom Kingdom's near Hyrule... and DREAMLAND'S NEXT TO BRINSTAR?! What kind of--- That's it. See you guys at Final Destination.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom