• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

TCoD WSC: Week 6

Tropiking

tcodwsctop.png

Theme: Same type

Medium: 4 way fusion

Well, it's time for another fusion week. This time, take four Pokemon of the same type and fuse'm. They do not have to be exactly the same type. So for example, you would be able to fuse a water type with a water/ice type. Just so long as they have one type in common.

Good luck!

Hey I'm new so If this sprite looks bad to you guys then you know why:

wsc6.png

I like it! Its a fusion of all the fire starters from all the current generations. I gave it the color of Cyndaquil cuz it has his body so it deserved the honor. You might say, "Why not Chimchar since he got the less of the fusion?", well he's my least favorite one on there so he doesn't get it. Cyndaquil also has the most unique palette of the four.

I've never fused four different pokemon so its not that great but I like it! Hope Cynchichimamder wins! :grin:

Last edited:
@brandman1996: Welcome to the TCoD WSC. It's great to see new spriters enter!

@wolftamer9: You're entry is a little too big. I think it's just the white background but if you could size it down to 80 by 80, that would much appreciated.

normalsplice3.png
ok, fixed. it was just the background.
EDIT: I recolored the mouth and eyes to match the tongue.

Last edited:
BynineB, I'm sorry but your entry is not accepted. You made that for Serebii's WSC. All entries must be new and made for this contest.

Last edited:
CLAWBUSTER.png

Water type (Feraligatr, Gyarados, Kingler and a little bit of Blastoise)

Really pushed the 80px limit with this monster, it almost doesn't fit in the frame

laprasdewgongpiloswinefroslass_tran.png

Buwahhh it kind of sucks but I recorded myself spriting it on Hypercam, it was at least a nice exercise in doing stuff in one sitting.
Lapras/Dewgong/Piloswine/Froslass. Ice type of course

GASP
HOW DARE YE

SHUKUTERKUUN WILL SLICE YOU TO PIECES WITH THE FLAME SWORD OF AWESOME.

(Shuckle + Kricketune + Silcoon + Caterpie)

^ That is just awesome.

picture.php

Whooo. And you thought Linoone isn't going to do wings anymore.

Anyway, this is a Salamence Tropius Skarmory Swellow splice. I had a lot of trouble trying to figure out how to mix more Swellow and Skarmory in there, but I think it ended up fine. I had to scratch a leg to make this sprite fit in the 80 px frame, but that wasn't that bad.

it's all normals- lickitung, granbull, exploud, and regigigas.
normalsplice.png
That s amazing.
GASP
HOW DARE YE

SHUKUTERKUUN WILL SLICE YOU TO PIECES WITH THE FLAME SWORD OF AWESOME.

(Shuckle + Kricketune + Silcoon + Caterpie)
Haha! Funny!
picture.php

Haunter, Rotom, Banette and Duskull.
That. is. strait. out. awesome.
Muaha! I have a sprite! It's a bit bigger than 80x80, but it's hard to edit an Electrode and make it fit. ^^;

electricmix.png

It looked pretty good! Too bad it was too big.

Poison4.png

Um, not as good as others, but I thought I'd post it, anywho.

I think it looks really good!

wsc6.png

And whose that handsome fellow right above me? :grin:

I just really had to compliment those people.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom