• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Team Fortress 2 Mafia (MAFIA WIN)

Vipera Magnifica

Aquatic Artiste
Pronoun
he/him
Everyone in the RED base fell silent as a faint crackle from the speaker was heard. The announcer’s voice boomed in…

“Let the games begin!”

The fighters looked around the room, with confused looks on their faces. There were no BLUs in the BLU base, and there were no enemies to be seen anywhere else in Dustbowl. Had they not already won?

They waited a few hours. No more was heard from the speakers. Reluctantly, the RED team decided to get some sleep. Most of the fighters slept uneasily though, thinking about the woman’s announcement earlier and what it meant for them. Many of them knew what it meant, but no one was eager to say it…

All role PMs have been sent. 48 hours for the first night.

Last edited:
Re: Team Fortress 2 Mafia

The fighters were woken up early by the sound of screams and gunshots. A trail of blood led into the kitchen area. In there, the RED team found a fully-built level 3 sentry gun, guns still spinning. Right next to it laid a crumpled heap.

The body wasn’t exactly easy to identify, as it had been slightly disfigured and soaked in crimson splashes of blood. In the corpse’s outstretched hand was a sharp blade, spattered with blood that appeared to have come from someone else. That someone must have managed to escape the scene, and fared far luckier than his assailant, the BLU Spy, who was now lying in the fetal position, full of sentry gun bullets.

Phantom is dead. She was BLU (Mafia). 24 hours for discussion.

Last edited:
Re: Team Fortress 2 Mafia (Day 1)

(sap THAT, spook! hehehe)

anyway, anyone have any useful info? any inspector to come forward or any other information? Better gather what we got.

Woot, a lucky break! i hope

No information at this point. Either the mafia somehow killed their own (unlikely as a heroic BLU!) or we've got a vigilante? I do not know. In any case, the hypothetical vigilante has apparently got things covered! Yay.

Well that was lucky. You don't see this all that often, really, it rarely happens.

...same as a entire came ending on the first day with lucky shots of lovers, brothers and the rest. To those that remember Fire-Type Mafia, you know what I mean.

So then, thoughts?

That's the standard given, unless there is a Terrorist or a Miller about.

*rubs hands together* One Down, Two to go. Lets the games begin folks.

(man I sound cheesy)

And may the odds be ever in your favor!

hahaha that's amazing.

Well not much to go on from now. Any inspector out there with anything useful we could use? If not, I'll start a bandwagoning with Abscond.

Herp herp. Mafia guy died, not much else to say but we lucked out big time.

Abstain.

After the mess had been cleaned up, and the fighters discussed what had happened, a consensus had been reached. There was no reason to suspect anyone in particular, so for now, they would all go to sleep in one piece.

The fact that the first blood spilled belonged to a BLU gave the team a false sense of security. However, the thought that there might be more undercover spies among them was still present in the back of their minds.

No one was lynched. 24 hours for night actions.

(FYI, any subsequent phases might be a little late, as I will be travelling in Canada.)

Re: Team Fortress 2 Mafia (Night 1)

When the REDs woke up the following morning, they found a rather unpleasant sight. A RED Pyro was found dead, lying face down on the hardwood floor. His thick, flameproof suit was soaked in a dark red liquid. In his back they found a glistening silver blade. Right by his side was his flamethrower, which to the REDs’ surprise, was still hot. Any satisfaction over yesterday’s events had quickly vanished and been replaced by surprise and horror.

Pinkamena is dead. She was RED (Innocent). 24 hours to discuss.

In the distance a faint whooshing noise was heard.

Phantom is… alive?

Re: Team Fortress 2 Mafia (Day 2)

Ha, fuck yeah.

So, I'm back with a proposition. I'm undead. It's bit weird. But I highly highly suggest you don't lynch me, bad things will happen. Take this as your warning, town.

Besides, I might have some useful info, like who's the damn granny that killed me.

...You're a Dead Ringer Spy, aren't you.

Either way, please do explain why we should trust you. I sure would like to hear your reasoning, spook.

Dahahaha- sorry. Love games with ghosts. Makes for a interesting game.

But yeah, do go on Spy. This may be entertaining

I might be called out again, but I'm willing to take this risk. In my opinion, she's bluffing to prevent us from getting him. Oh well. Sorry if this upsets any of you townies as a bad strategy :/

I'm also doing this because I am not sure if the "voting me will result in bad stuff" is a bluff, but I am quite certain it doesn't apply to kills.

As well as the fact I have no info on who's good and who's bad other than the dead and the game's just moving quite slowly. For me, at least.

Snipe Phantom

Yes, I'm the RED Sniper. I get a day kill.

Dude, that was the stupidest thing you could've done, I was going to give info to help you.

Plus you just wasted an action, and if I guess right, your 'kill' just lost them a chance to lynch today. You just WASTED a chance at killing a mafia...

Cause the most dangerous ones, are the ones you don't know are there and don't know who they are.

Back
Top Bottom