• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Team Fortress 2 Mafia (MAFIA WIN)

Re: Team Fortress 2 Mafia (Day 4)

After losing so many of their own in a row, the RED team became anxious to get a kill of their own. The Engineer spoke up first, and had a pretty good idea of who they should kill. Then some of the other classes spoke up their opinion. They had eventually reached a vote and were ready to lynch a player who hadn't spoken all game. That was, until the RED Sniper appeared at the last moment to cast his vote. He purposely jammed the vote so that no one would be lynched. He then raised his sniper rifle, and focused his scope on a single player...

"Woah, woah, WOAH, you're crazy. You don't know what you're d..."

The Sniper pulled the trigger and the RED Soldier fell to the ground. The other fighters looked on in horror as blood pooled from his body.

"Just bloody wait...

Suddenly, the body lying on the floor transformed, and became the body of a BLU Spy. The REDs looked amazed, and they then began to applaud the Sniper, who had now rid them of two enemy Spies.

No one was lynched.
RK-9 is dead. He was BLU (Mafia). 24 hours for night actions.

Re: Team Fortress 2 Mafia (Night 4)

After quite a victory the day before, they weren't expecting a tragedy like what they were about to find. The Sniper was found dead; His body was slashed and mutilated. The BLU that did this was clearly unhappy with the now-dead vigilante, and had felt a need to avenge his two dead teammates. A grim silence fell over the crowd, and the fighters looked from one to another. The same thought had crossed their minds. It wouldn't be long now until one side emerged victorious...

yiran is dead. He was RED (Innocent). 24 hours to discuss.

Re: Team Fortress 2 Mafia (Day 5)

The Engineer raised his Widowmaker shotgun and pointed it at his target.

”I ain’t no freakin’ spy! Just calm down, hardhat!”

The Engineer took a deep breath, and focused again.

”I know your kind, Frenchie. Y’all be lying to the bitter end. Now hold still so I can blow your brains out.”

Fear turned to panic, and the accused fighter became desperate.

”I’m not the spy! You’re making a big mistake. Don’t you dare shoot that…”

The Scout’s body was blasted across the room, and fell into a lifeless heap. The Engineer wiped his goggles and smiled.

Well, good riddance to you. And y’all thought you could kill my doggone Medic and get away with it. How’d ya like the taste of lead, Spook?”

A figure from behind took a step forward.

“Nice freakin’ shot!”

The Engineer and Soldier turned to look at the Scout.

“Yeah, that’s the last one! Good job guys”

The Scout began to laugh, and the other two REDs couldn’t help but join in.

“Ah, nice job, hardhat. You sure showed that Spy! I mean, what kind of Spy goes runnin’ around, disguised as a Scout? That’s like, the worst disguise ever, everyone knows that!”

The three fighters laughed some more.

“Ahhahah, stupid spies. What a stupid disguise. Yet, it was clever enough to fool a few idiots like you…”

The Engineer stopped laughing, and stared as the RED before him began to change appearance.

“Well, my dear Engie, it seems zose fancy college degrees don’t make you any less of an eeeeediot!”

The Engineer and Soldier stared at the Spy before them in horror.

“And you thought you were soooo damn crafty… Sure, maybe you fools managed to kill my associates, but I was ze one among you zis whole time… and you never even thought to question it. You made it so easy for me to shut you all up, one by one…”

The speakers began to crackle, and the Announcer’s grave voice boomed over the intercom.

“Humiliating defeat! You failed!”

The Spy was laughing so hard now he was snorting, and was almost in tears.

“Well, pardner, any last words?”

Blastoise Fortooate is dead. He was RED (Innocent).
The Mafia now controls the vote. HighMoon wins.

Roles & Actions will be up in a little while.

Zero Moment – RED Demoman
Role: Demoman
Alignment: RED (Innocent)
Ability: (Roleblocker) - Each night, you may choose one target to block his or her night actions, if any. You may choose to not use this power, but you may not target yourself (Because that would create a paradox, and the whole forum would explode).

Coloursfall – RED Engineer
Role: Engineer
Ability: The Engineer is perhaps the most unique role in this game. On any given night, you may choose to construct a building. Each building has its own purpose, but each may only be built once, and you may only build one building per night. The abilities are as follows:
Sentry Gun: The sentry gun may be built on any given night. If you construct a sentry gun and are killed during that night phase, the person who killed you will also be killed. If you are healed by another player during this turn, you will survive, but the sentry will still kill its target.
Dispenser: The dispenser has a role similar to that of a medic. You may construct a dispenser on any given night and choose a target to be immune from kills that night. You are permitted to target yourself.
Teleporter: The teleporter will allow you to see the recipient of your chosen target’s night actions. It will not however, tell you what those actions were, if any. If the target you choose has no night actions, or chooses not to use them, the teleporter will not return any results.

yiran – RED Sniper
Role: Sniper
Ability: Headshot – During the game, you may choose to kill other players during the day phase. There is no limit on number of kills you may make during the game, but you may kill only one player per day, and you should be careful not to kill your teammates. To use this power, simply post in the thread “Snipe[Player’s Name]” during the day phase.

Phantom – BLU Spy (Don)
Role: Spy
Alignment: BLU (Mafia)
Ability: Backstab – During the night phase, you may choose one target to kill.
Bonus: Deadringer – If you are killed during the night, or lynched in the morning, you may fake your own death. While you are “dead” you may not post in the game thread and you may not make any night actions. When you return to life the next morning, you will be revealed as mafia, however. This bonus ability will only work once.

Blastoise Fortooate – RED Scout
Role: Scout
Ability: Stun Ball – This is a single use item. During the night phase, you may use your stun ball to silence another player. That person will not be able to post or vote on a lynch the following day.
Bonk! Atomic Punch – This is a single use item. During the night phase, you may drink your Bonk! Atomic Punch. You will be immune from any kills that night.

RK-9 – BLU Spy (3rd in Command)
Ability: Backstab – During the night phase, your team may choose one target to kill.

Applejack – RED Pyro
Role: Pyro
Ability: Spy Check – Each night, you may use your flamethrower to “inspect” another player. They will be revealed to you as either RED or BLU.

HighMoon – BLU Spy (2nd in Command)
Ability: Backstab – During the night phase, your team may choose one target to kill.
Bonus: Silencer – Each night, you may choose one target to silence. That player may not post in the game thread the following morning.

J. Squirtles Addams – RED Heavy
Role: Heavy
Ability: Double vote – Your role is similar to that of a mayor. When you vote on a lynch, your vote shall be counted as two votes.

Sunflower – RED Medic
Role: Medic
Ability: Übercharge – Each night, you may choose one target to heal. This player will be immune from any night kills. You may not heal the same target on successive nights, but you may choose to target yourself.

Grindin' 2010 – RED Soldier
Role: Soldier
Ability: Freedom of Speech – You are immune to any attempts of silencing. You may even post during the night phase.
Night 0:

Zero Moment blocks yiran
Coloursfall builds sentry
Phantom kills Coloursfall
Phantom is killed by Coloursfall’s sentry
Sunflower heals Coloursfall

Day 1:

RED team abstains

Night 1:

Zero Moment blocks yiran
Pinkamena inspects HighMoon
HighMoon kills Pinkamena
HighMoon silences Zero Moment

Day 2:

Phantom revives
yiran kills Phantom
RED team abstains

Night 2:

Zero Moment blocks Grindin’ 2010
HighMoon kills Zero Moment
HighMoon silences Sunflower
Sunflower heals Coloursfall
Coloursfall uses dispenser on Sunflower

Day 3:

RED team lynches J. Squirtles Addams

Night 3:

HighMoon kills Sunflower
HighMoon silences Grindin’ 2010 (to no effect)
Blastoise Fortooate drinks Bonk!
Blastoise Fortooate silences HighMoon
Coloursfall uses teleporter on RK-9

Day 4:

yiran kills RK-9
RED team abstains

Night 4:

HighMoon kills yiran
HighMoon silences Blastoise Fortooate

Day 5:

RED team lynches Blastoise Fortooate
Mafia wins

Last edited:
MOONY YOU DEVILISH ROGUE. It is a good zhing I never healed you, sweinhund. >:C

Bahahahaha good game, everyone.

I can honestly say that I was surprised I actually pulled it off. Seriously I thought I was screwed the moment I started playing. I never saw myself as very skilled in the game and I was far too trusting.

But I'm getting better. God I hope I am and this isn't just a run of dumb luck.

In my opinion, you were somewhat suspicious to me HighMoon, which is why I inspected you. But if I wasn't inspector, I could of probably thought you were really innocent. Nice job Moony. :D

Well, we did a pretty good job considering Inspector was killed without any information revealed. Gratz HighMoon :s

Also Colours can take the credit of choosing RK-9 to snipe.

shucks guys...

But really this was all dumb luck. Seriously, what else would you call it when you kill the Inspector on the first night you are the active killer when they have inspected you?

Back
Top Bottom