• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Closed Team Star**DONE**

Re: Team Star

((Well, it would be kinda fun playing the Pokemon version of Lord of the Flies ;D))

Thorn had gotten bored and decided to make everyone laugh, so she stood up, walked to the middle, and started doing the Chicken Dance.

Furyclaw looked to the center ofthe group and watched another member do a silly dance. "Okay...." the Groudon morph said and backed up a little.

((Forgot to say that if Furyclaw's emotions get too extreme, she goes Pokemorph))

~...but, traitors have to be smart...so the Chinken dancer is safe...~

He looks over at Neptune and stares at her for a moment.

~...I wonder...what was her purpose again?~

Neptune dicided it was safe to say, these nice people could know her secret. "Everyone," she started after she stopped laughing, "I'm a pokemorph. An Articono one." She transformed into her true form

Atemu nods in approval, pushing off the tree.

"Very nice for sharing...geuss it's my turn"

He transform, gaining a tail and turning completely purple.

"..I'm a Mewtwo morph...and this is the last time I'll be talking "

He stands there with his arms crossed.

Thorn said, "Cool. I'm a Lugia. I would transform here, but my wings and tail are huge, so the spikes might accidently impale you."

Last edited:

Yuuka just stared at everyone, her huge blue eyes bright and sparkly. She watched quietly as a few others turned into part-Pokemon...

She ran towards Atemu and grabbed a hold of his tail, giggling.

"You're like a kitty!" She announced, laughing cutely.

Atemu looks behind him at the girl holding his tail. He lifts his tail, but to his surprise the girl went with it.

~...dear lord, help me now...~

"Yay! You're fun!" Yuuka chirped, dangling from the feline creature's tail.

"I like kitties."

(( Insert ':3' expression on her face here. xD))

He shakes his tail to tet her off, but fails when he sees she's hugging the tail.

~GET OFF!!!!!!~

Furyclaw looked at the morphs. "I'm a morph too, but I might be roaring and growling from now." She gave herself Groudon hands, legs and tail. She hadn't been like this for awhile, so she was still getting used to it and started cuddling her tail, avoiding the spikes.

Sean watched this mass confessional from the sidelines, considering the possibility of joining in or just continuing to observe these youngsters and how they responded

"ehehehe! You're wiggly!" She cooed, gripping the fur on his tail tightly.

She was slipping off a little, however, but didn't seem to be noticing.

Atemu finally gives up on his 'no more talking' and looks down at her. He raises his tail so that she is dangling infront of his face.

".....why are you clinging to my tail......?"

Back
Top Bottom