• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Closed Team Star**DONE**

Re: Team Star

"Because it's fun." She said quietly, smiling in a feline way at him, very un-intimidated.

She giggled and nuzzled his tail, very happy.

"You're cute."

Neptune stopped laughing to say, "we need to get to Spear Pillar. There are time and space distortions in that area."

(exuse my spelling. Yes, this is in Sinnoh.)

Atemu sighs, looking at her.

"....I'm not getting rid of you...am I...."

He then hears Neptune and nods, thanking the power to be that someone had the sense to be serious.

'Wanna be my friend?" Yuuka said loudly, smiling widely. "I'm Yuuka-chan!"

Then, she looked towards Neptune, blue eyes drilling into her.

"Are we going to have to fight...?"

((So many have posted while I walked the dog O.O))

Ryan looked at the humans from his hideout, behind a tree nearby. He was in his human form right now, though he could transform into a Giratina morph. Seeing as the humans actually were pokemorphs, like himself, he decided to come out from his hideout and talk to them. In human form still.

"Hey, pokemorphs." He said while walking out from the shadows. "Half-pokemon half-human, right?" He decided not to reveal his form yet.

"....I don't -do- friends....."

~but why do I get the feeling this isn't going to stop this...Yuuka-chan...~

"....Atemu....my name...."

"Yes, Yuuka. But only if we have to. Dialga and Palkia are tough Pokemon, and the last thing I want is for you all to get hurt. I don't think we should worry about that, though."
Neptune said.

"oooooh. I can help if we battle! yepyep!" Yuuka purred, nodding, then looked back to Atemu.

"I like your name, Atemu-san!"

Atemu looks down at this girl, wondering if she's missing some brain cells. He then studies her, tilting his head.

"...and what.....are you....."

Seeing as they didn't notice Ryan, he yelled. "Are you deaf or blind? Or maybe both?" He chuckled. He wanted to transform, but he also wanted to see their reacton if they saw a human among them.

Neptune looked at Yuuka with a serious look, then, quietly said, " I don't think Atemu wants to be bothered right now, Yuuka."

Sean decided this newcomer was probably the sensible type, so he approached him.

"They have no sense of gravity. They have a game and discuss what could be the end of the world at the same time."

((good grief, I'm gone for a couple hours and we're on page 4!))

A boy dressed in black and red then stepped forward. He had black hair with a yellow lightning-like stripe down the middle. "Well, I guess I'll join you guys on your quest or whatever. After all..." He then extended two black and yellow wings, one from each arm, grew a black and yellow bird tail, and his hands, feet, wings, and tail began crackling with electricity. "... I'm one of you! The name's Talon, and I'm part Zapdos. Not quite sure why I'm like this, but I sure do like it!"

Atemu looks up at Neptune, giving her a small smile.

"It is....alright....I'm curious now..."

He looks back down at the girl.

"I'm wondering....about your morph...."

"I just noticed that two of you are apart of the legendary bird trio!" she said looking at Thorn and Talon.

Yuuka giggled. Then, she changed a little, her hair, which was yellow before this, turned a soft grassy green with small golden spots. A flower bud appeared at the front of her head and bloomed into a large pink flower. Her skin paled considerably.

"I'm a Yuuka-Chan!"

Atemu just stares at her, then chuckles a bit.

"...indeed you are...."

He then sighs, starting to think that insanity is contagous

~...why am I talking...?~

Back
Top Bottom