• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Closed Team Star**DONE**

Re: Team Star

Sean pushed his helm onto his head and lept up, transforming and continuing to rise. He drifted up the the leading group, turned, and watched as the others began to set off.

Atemu sighs, standing again with Yuuka-chan in his arms. He then floats after the others in the sky.

....not a bad veiw up here....and the mountain looks very interesting....

He stares at the mountian, holding onto Yuuka to make sure she didn't fall.

....I wonder if what we are about to do will work...

Thorn decided to become full Lugia, for a change, and floated alongside her comrades, still laughing inside. She was planning more mischeif.

Name: Jake Melt
Pokemon mixed with/Dialga or Palkia: Moltres
Personality: Happy most of the time. Jake loves to fly and soar in the sky. He loves fire and warm things.
Special ability(s): He can blow fire from his mouth.
Appearence/image:
JakeMelt.png

First is human form. Second is Moltres form when he don't fly and third is Moltres form when he flies.
Moves(4max.): Solar Beam, Flamethrower, Agility, Air Slash

((Hoeruo says "Oh No! O_O" XD))

Ryan flew up towards Mt. Coronet again. He landed there and waited for the others to come.

(accepted. shadow_lugia, please, My character is more mature than that.)
Neptune landed. The snow was ankle deep.

Furyclaw trudged through the shallow snow. "At this rate, it'll take forever to reach Spear Pillar!"

Jake woke up from some voices. He was in his human form right now, so he stood up without melting the snow. "Brrr... It's freezing cold here!" He said.

He walked towards the noice. When he arrived there, he saw a Groudon morph, an Articuno morph and a Giratina morph. He stood where he was, freezing and afraid that they might notice him.

He wanted to sneeze.
Not now... Just not now! Later! He thought whilst holding his nose.
Ahhh... It's gone now... He thought, and took his fingers from his nose.
"Atchoo!"
Goddam it!

(Mine isn't >:))

Thorn also landed in the snow, but she was well fit for it, as Lugia originated from the far north.

Since they've already probably heard me, I might as well show myself. Jake thought, then, with some difficulty, walked towards them in the snow.

"Hi. I suppose you heard me there." He said, freezing. "It sure is cold here, ain't it."

Flare landed just in time to hear the Moltres morph say something. "Hi! I'm Flare!" She said to him. "I'm a Ho-Oh morph! Are you a morph?"

A human...

Ryan looked towards where the voice came from, and dashed towards it. He was soon behind the human and had his hand on the humans throat, preparing a Dragon Claw.

"Who are you? Why are you here? Are you good or bad?" The Giratina morph questioned.

Jake feels the Giratina morphs claws pressing against his neck. "Don't worry." He managed to say. "I'm one of you!" He transformed into his Moltres morph.

"Ahhh... good with some warmth.

((I have permission from Bakuphoon to write this:))

Ryan pulled his hand back. "Hmph." He said, and walked away to the others.

Atemu lands in the shallow snow, looking around boredly. He then looks down at the girl in his arms.

"Are you....alright....?"

Neptune spotted a cave. The others appeared cold, but because she was an Ice type, she didn't mind it. "Follow me!" she said.

Sean watched the snow and the arrival of a moltres pokemorph.

So the bird trio is completed in this little group. Now all we need is a Kyogre morph and thats another trio finished off. But then do we want to make this group any bigger.

He turned and looked briefly at the mount coronet, before turning back to the group. He heard neptune calling, and looking round he saw a cave.

"There's a cave over there near Neptune," he shouted to those furthur from the articuno morph.

Flare breathed some fire to warm herself. Her feathers resisted burn, so she set herself on fire for a brief moment.
Much better, she thought.

Back
Top Bottom