• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

That awkward moment when...

...your dad realizes that is not a girl you're play sword fighting with in the living room when he calls a time out because he got loose.

There's a really funny story behind this one.

When you're watching the Rocky Horror Picture Show and the only times your mother chooses to be in the same room are during Sweet Transvestite and Touch-a Touch-a Touch Me.

My mom hadn't :(

I believe there are pictures somewhere of my mother going to see said musical at some point in her misspent youth with a group of friends, all dressed to the nines XD

I keep having awkward moments with myself. Yesterday I was in the shower and had a minor panic about a tattoo I suddenly noticed on my arm. It took me a few seconds to remember it was a temorary-transfer thing I'd gotten done last week at my primary school's summer fete. I felt a bit silly afterwards.

You're watching Game of Thrones with your family and 482394842 sex scenes appear. You have no idea how to react to look innocent.

also

You're trying to kill Pidove but the damn thing keeps using Roost.

Originally posted by Eclipse
You're trying to kill Pidove but the damn thing keeps using Roost.
I don't see that as awkward, just frustrating.

Last edited:
Still, how is that awkward? I see awkward as something that makes you feel on-the-spot and you don't know what to say/do.

Doing Self Defence in Tae Kwon Do with your crush.

God, that was the most awkward moment ever.
Add on the fact that
1. We had to start from #1, and I forgot how to do #1 and #3, in which he had to awkwardly show me, then he forgot some of the higher ones, in which I had to show him.
2.My face was hot, which means I'm blushing. :/
3. Self Defence=getting out of bear hugs, head locks, etc.
4. I attempted to talk si fi with him and he's all like " Whaaat?" A deeper blush followed that.
5. Each time it was his turn to do it, he did it with the air. O-o That's the only class he did that in (the only class he had me as a partner), and he did the right procedures when he did it with everyone else.

Last edited:
...when you're walking in a crowd, and your hands go from side to side, just like they do when you walk. And then, these hands accidentally touch a stranger's butt/crotch, because of the hand swinging and how close you are in the crowd.

...when you're walking in a crowd, and your hands go from side to side, just like they do when you walk. And then, these hands accidentally touch a stranger's butt/crotch, because of the hand swinging and how close you are in the crowd.

Almost the same thing happened to me yesterday. Except I was talking and using large hand gestures right beside an area where many people were walking. Awkward, to say the least. Especially when your parents can't stop laughing afterwards.

...When you walk into a room with the TV on and see your actor crush talking about underwear. I MUST have missed something there.

when you're Audino-grinding in Pokemon Black/White and you find a shiny Audino. Seriously,the time that happened to me,i had no idea what the fuck to do.

when you're Audino-grinding in Pokemon Black/White and you find a shiny Audino. Seriously,the time that happened to me,i had no idea what the fuck to do.

You catch it.

When your /whole family/ walks in on the second episode of Torchwood: Miracle Day and Jack is getting it on with his new boyfriend Do:

That awkward moment when you can hear your sister having sex in the next room.

The tv does not go loud enough.

that awkward moment when your best friend and her boyfriend are over at the same time

they've both been over before it's not normally awkward

until he goes loopy and starts touching her and you're like "I'm leaving."

that awkward moment when you're playing League of Legends, voicechatting with your other teammates/friends, and you accidentally run straight into the enemy team and turn around to try to escape, then your painfully unrequited love interest cries out "Nooo! I love you!" as a joke in response to your sad, inevitable demise

When you're walking behind a teacher and your books tap their butt, and they give you the dirtiest look ever.

Back
Top Bottom