• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

The 750+ Posts Club

Re: The 500+ Posts Club

notpostcount.gif

that is all

No, especially me. =D

If you don't care about how many posts you have or think it's "discrimination," too bad. Some people do care how many posts they have. I'm pretty sure that Dark Tyranitar didn't make this as a way to say there was anything worse about members with less posts or better about members with more posts. If that was his intention, then I'm against the idea just as much as you are, but it wasn't.

That is correct. Besides, it may be a bit hypocritical to say that we're stupid and then complain about discrimination. Please don't spam up this thread.

I don't suppose I could join if I had 500+ posts on the old forum...

But you know, what kind of discussion is a club like this going to arouse besides 'who cares about a post count lol', anyways? It might as well had been a social group.

Also, this isn't spam. I'm still on topic, aren't I?

Yeah, you are. I imagine that the insane people like me will find something to say...We usually do.

And for the record, the reason that the bar is set at 500 currently is because the forums haven't been up much yet. The point is people who post an insane amount of times per day. It was fairly easy to have over 500 on the old forum--many people with about 1 PPD managed it.

EDIT: Woot! I now have the 4th most posts of any TCoD user!

Last edited:

Go to the Members List, then click Search Members, select Advanced Search, scroll down to the bottom of the page, and you'll see something that says "Order Results by" and there will be a little box. Select "Post Count" "In descending order".

The way you refer to the insane people and you as "We" really bothers me for some reason.

Forum games and What Are You Listening To?, most likely.

surskitty and I had like over 7000 posts or something at the old vB forums (not to mention her posts at previous previous forums) so techincally we > all of you >:|

Back
Top Bottom