• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

The all new "This Thread goes in reverse!"

MMM!!! I have a new food obsession! PUDDING!! Gosh I made at least 59 3/16 bowlfulls today and MMM-MM!! It was so tasty! I even mixed a bit of Vanilla and Chocalate with plain Tapioca and the result was HEAVENLY!! I tell you, my pudding is the tastiest pudding on the puddingest face of the pudding! I just can't stop pudding talking pudding about pudding pudding! Yummy!! So delicious is pudding it is! Pudding pudding pudding pudding pudding pudding yum yum yum! :D

I love pudding. So I decided to force feed my friend's dog a whole bunch of pudding, mainly chocolate. He certainly didn't mind. I think the dog minded, but it was sickeningly hilarious like that.

Dude, have you seen the new cherry/banana flavoured pudding? I don't know if to enjoy or revolt oO

Ugh, I'm so sick of butterscotch pudding. It's all I've been eating for the past two weeks! Stop talking about it!

Anyone got suggestions for other puddings I could eat?

Whoamg, I was walking through the shopping center the other day and I saw this butterscotch pudding. It was delicious *drools*

I have this weird thing about the word shoe shop, whenever I hear someone say 'shoe shop' I have to wave my finders about uncontrollably, it's an inner-joke that I have with my brother.

Li3c fis 1 tim 1 wz shu sopin, w3nz 1 sw ths bg drgn ad 4 a crdin shu shp clld drgn shus. 1 rly ate drgns, nd th1z s1n wz rlly b1g. 4lms bg 3nuf 2 cv3r a c1n3ma skw33n.

(don't ever make me do that again)

God, this topic about the religious differences of Christians, Jews, Muslims, Sikhs and Buddhists is boring. Let's talk about something else!

Back
Top Bottom