• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

The Average TCoDer

I 4chan is a pretty cool guy he just offends people and doesn't afraid of anything

2qn9lyv.jpg

I'd like you to meet Taylor Codd, or T. Codd for short.

He is 16 years old, and is from Largeish City, English-Speaking Country, which is less than an hour from Larger City, English-Speaking Country.
No, yes, yes, and yes.
He has an aversion to Facebook, Myspace, and similar sites.
Not really.
His political viewpoint is highly liberal, and tells his parents to vote for the liberal (or more liberal) candidate in any election.
Nope.
He has a B+ average in school, except for a D in Elective Credit-Earning Subject.
Straight A's, baby! :D
He is an avid supporter of LGBT rights.
I wouldn't say avid, but this fits too.
He is an atheist and will always be one. (thanks to ultraviolet for this one)
Replace "atheist" with "Christian", and it's right.
His favorite music consists of obscure metal bands from Europe, progressive metal, and some classic rock/metal, J-pop, and video game music. He dislikes rap, teen-pop, nu-metal, DragonForce, and most of all, he despises hair metal.
Mostly, yes.
He doesn't care about profanity and has been known to drop F-bombs here and there.
I never swear. Ever.
He owns an ASB account here, which he uses, but infrequently.
Nope.
He wants Mafia back.
Barely know what it is.
He hates 4chan with a passion.
Never been on it.
His favorite mangas/animes are Naruto, Bleach, and other shonen, with some shojo. However, he hates the Pokemon anime, with the notable exception of the first two seasons.
Mostly.
His favorite video game series are Final Fantasy, Legend of Zelda, and Pokemon. He prefers Rock Band to Guitar Hero, which he liked but finds lame now. His favorite gaming console is the XBox 360, followed by the Wii, as he hates the PS3.
All perfect, except I don't even own an XBox of any kind or a PS3.
His least favorite Pokemon are Tentacool and Zubat.
Bidoof, actually.
He entered the Wi-Fi League, but never joined any tournaments.
Nope.
He EV trains his team.
All the time.
And finally, he thinks GSC was the best generation and is thrilled for the remakes.
YES.

Hmm.. not a lot of these actually are right about me. I'm slightly ashamed. xD

Last edited:
the fact that a good 40% of americans listen to that man and think 'ah yes this is completely correct!' proves that america is a shitty country.

This is not an insult in any way - it's just a light-hearted satire of the forum.

---

He is 16 years old, and is from Largeish City, English-Speaking Country, which is less than an hour from Larger City, English-Speaking Country.

1 year younger, but pretty right I suppose.

Neither here nor there.

His political viewpoint is highly liberal, and tells his parents to vote for the liberal (or more liberal) candidate in any election.

I'm not that into politics.

He has a B+ average in school, except for a D in Elective Credit-Earning Subject.

More like A~C average, no D's at the end.

No, but I don't think I have the right to stop 'em.

Nope, I'm pretty Christian.

His favorite music consists of obscure metal bands from Europe, progressive metal, and some classic rock/metal, J-pop, and video game music. He dislikes rap, teen-pop, nu-metal, DragonForce, and most of all, he despises hair metal.

I actually really like rap and hip-hop, some rock is alright, I'm not really into J-pop either.

He doesn't care about profanity and has been known to drop F-bombs here and there.

I'm not a sailor, but I'm not a saint, either.

Nope.

He wants Mafia back.

I'm wondering what the hell that is.

Neither here nor there.

His favorite mangas/animes are Naruto, Bleach, and other shonen, with some shojo. However, he hates the Pokemon anime, with the notable exception of the first two seasons.

Right on the dot.

His favorite video game series are Final Fantasy, Legend of Zelda, and Pokemon. He prefers Rock Band to Guitar Hero, which he liked but finds lame now. His favorite gaming console is the XBox 360, followed by the Wii, as he hates the PS3.

Hell yeah, but I like Fire Emblem and NBA series.

Yup.

No sirrie.

He EV trains his team.

Psh, who needs EV training? I use Pokesav for that.

And finally, he thinks GSC was the best generation and is thrilled for the remakes.

I agree completely and utterly.

God I feel different right now.

13. I'm in a small town that no one has really heard of, but it is less than an hour from Wellington, the capital city.
Nope.
I don't care for politics. I do not try to influence my parent's voting.
Nope.
Not avid, but yes.
Yes.
No.
Yes
I've pretty much abandoned ASB, does it still count?
He wants Mafia back.
I don't really care, though I would play.
No
I've developed a seething hate for all kinds of manga/anime.
No to both. Fav game series is the original Spyro games and favourite console is the PS2.
Nope, Medicham/Meditite for me.
Nope
He EV trains his team.
Rarely
I think it was the best generation, but I'm not exactly thrilled for remakes. It looks interesting, yes, but not *THRILLING*

comments in quote yadda yadda

Actually I'm not from an English-speaking country. I'm from a Dutch-speaking country. If the time I lived in Canada counts though.... maybe.

facebook is all right, never use myspace anymore

I've never told my parents to vote for anything, liberal is a dumb term, and my parents voted liberal anyway. I pretty much grew up in liberal surroundings so it's not weird that I'm voting the same thing as they do.

lol I'm not in high school anymore but I've never had Ds unless I flunked class or something

I support LGBT but more out of I don't care what people do than actually doing demonstrations and such considering I'm straight. I'm for gay marriage and all yes

I don't know what I am anymore. I'm not anything traditional though. Probably atheist, but I really don't give a fuck. If there's a God, it's definitely not a conservative Christian view and it has nothing to do with the resurrection of Jesus. Bible is a great mythology though.

This requires more indie and alternative rock, but otherwise correct (except I am not a Japanophile and don't listen to J-pop or video game musics. I also don't mind good hiphop).

Profanity for emphasis is ok profanity as an insult is stupid

no

He wants Mafia back.

no

yes

fuck anime altogether

actually I never played FF, Zelda rules and so does Pokemon but my favourite series may actually be the Mario games

Tentacool is one of the coolest pokemon ever. Zubat crops up everywhere but love that one too

No

He EV trains his team.

Too lazy

GSC is best but fuck remakes.

anyone against gay rights is scum and should be ashamed to live hth!

I'm not at all against it. To be honest.. when I first read through that, I was kind of distracted and not paying a huge amount of attention, and didn't realize what "LGBT" meant. In retrospect, that sent the entirely wrong message. Sorry about the stupid moment. >>

Last edited:

age isn't right, but the location is.

hate myspace, but i fucking love facebook.

absolutely. well they do anyway, but.

yep, except for the d

completely.

eh. idk what i am really. definitely don't believe any organized religion that there is, but. i may believe something, idk.

not even close. i fucking LOVE hair metal.

yep.

nope, and i never will

He wants Mafia back.

nope

not really.

not into manga or anime.

never bothered to get into ff or legend of zelda, but they look cool. i don't really like rock band or guitar hero, and i totally suck at both. the wii is my favorite, and i don't really care as far as ps3 or 360.

actually no. they're annoying as hell sometimes but tentacool and zubat are two of my favorites.

don't have wi-fi, and i probably wouldn't join if i did

He EV trains his team.

never have, and i never will. i may occasionally do it a little bit but not much at all. too damn lazy.

i love sapphire too much to call any other generation the best, but gsc were definitely pretty kickass and i am extremely excited for hg/ss.

so i guess i'm not average.

I'm 16, but I'm from a small city in Portugal...

Kind of, yeah.

My political viewpoint is highly liberal but I don't tell my parents which candidates to vote on, especially because I don't agree with any of them.

Something like that.

Not really, sexual orientations are indifferent to me.

I don't know if I'll always be an atheist, but unless religion starts making sense to me somewhere in my life, yeah...

I hate J-pop and video game music, the rest is all correct except for the hair metal part. But I also like reggae, ska, punk, psy/dark trance etc. LOL

Yes.

wtf is ASB?

He wants Mafia back.
Don't care.

Couldn't care less about 4chan.

I don't watch anime nor read manga.

My favorite games are God of War and GTA but I don't play any console since PlayStation 3 came out. Never played neither of those games (Rock Band and Guitar Hero). Never played Wii nor XBox 360.

Not at all.

Never entered anything like that.

He EV trains his team.
I don't play Pokémon since the Sapphire version.

I do think that but I'm not so much thrilled as I'm... curious about the remakes.

Umm, sort of. Not 16 yet, and I don't really live in a city.
Umm, no.
Umm. Yeah, I suppose so.
Yep, well, closer to an "A" student, apart from French.. Grr.
Of course.
Nope, agnostic.
No. DragonForce is awesome. No one fucks with DragonForce!
Come again?
No.
He wants Mafia back.
I've never played it, so...
I don't hate it as such, it's fairly fun to visit occasionally.
Erm.. No, not really. I don't tend to watch anime.
Not Final Fantasy, I've never played it. No, Guitar Hero is better than Rock Band, I think. And my favourite console is the Xbox 360, but I don't hate the PS3

Indeed
I did, once or twice. And I owned a Gym, so...
He EV trains his team.
Umm, no.
Yeah, I suppose that's true.
Fairly close, I suppose *Clap, clap, clap, jump!*

True...but a bit older than 16...

True.

True.

EXCUSE ME, I GET ALL A's!!!

Well, I am a lesbian, so that's a given.

Um...Well...I have a scientific standpoint, and a religious one. So I guess I'm half-atheist...

Thank you.

Yup.

ASB? Say What Now?

He wants Mafia back.

...Maaayyyyybe...

Yes.

The exact opposite. I hate Naruto and Bleach, and I love all the Pokemon Anime.

I'm not one for Final Fantasy, and XBox 360 comes second to Wii.

Zubat, but not Tentacool. It was my second shiny. ^.^

Wi-Fi...League?

He EV trains his team.

Who doesn't?

YES.

Yup.

I have zeh facebook.

Yeah, but my parents vote anyway so I don't bother.

I get Cs in every subject.

Indifferent with a hint of support.

Meh. I know acknowledge that there's a higher being, but I don't pray or anything. Sometimes I even deny this being.

I hate prog, I hate video game music and I hate J-Pop. I dabble into the odd rap and I don't mind hair metal.

Fuckyeah.

Rarely do I play.

He wants Mafia back.

Nope.

No, I love it.

I hate all those with a passion. FMA, maybe but AzuDaioh has to be my top.

Screw you quiz thing I love the PS3. I don't like the Zelda series, but the FF series isn't half bad if it weren't for the damned bishies.

No. Zigzagoon and that Ratatta. I don't mind Tentacool, and Zubat's irritating but Crobat has to make up for that.

Yup.

He EV trains his team.

Once.

Thrilled for HG/SS, but I prefer the RSE generation.

Wow, like the complete opposite from me.

Yes, but I'm 2 years younger.

I like Facebook.

Ahahah, NO.

I'm That Nerd Kid, so I get As in everything.

Ahahah, NO.

Ahahah, NO.

The dislikes are right, but the likes are a little off.

Okay, fine. I did it ONCE OR TWICE.

Eh, I'd use it more if I were here more often.

He wants Mafia back.

Don't care.

dont b dissin on the 4chan

shonene, shojo? What ARE these words?

Final Fantasy? And I don't like Rock Band or Guitar HEro, and the only reason I like the Xbox is for Halo.

I like Tentacool, but Zubat can die in a fire.

No.

He EV trains his team.

Maybe someday.

YYYYYYYYEEEEEEEEHHHHHHHHHHH

Back
Top Bottom