• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

The Bank (2.0)

It's not a triple post Skyiron. ;P (And yes, you did too edit, don't lie)

And besides, every offense is different. If you bump a thread that could still be relevant (such as, I don't know, a discussion about who your favorite Pokemon is), that's fine, but bumping a thread that says "Gold and Silver are the newest games coming out!" is not fine to bump. You've might not have done it intentionally, but you should always look at the time the last post was made and make an educated judgement on whether it's dead or not.

Wow, with that amount of money you'd try to jokingly steal, you can finally buy that bike in RBY! :D /shot

*long post*
You got banned because you started breaking more rules (the one that says "don't post about forum members in the coughing cupboard", for instance) and generally flaming the mods and the safari zone staff. which is why you got a perma-ban.

It sucks, but that's the breaks.

soft-deleted offending posts just to keep stuff tidy; mods can still view the posts if needed.

MMmmmmm.... I used to have an account but I can't seem to find it on the list (it was either under Big Red Cherry Bomb or Full Metal Cookies I think). Would it be possible to somehow get the old amount back or do I need to reset? Either way, I'm back! UuU

Also, can I start a new thread for my old area for a fresh start, or do I have to use the old one?

Hey, err, I'd like to stat a new area. -$30
Also, is it as simple as making a new thread to start an area?
Thanks in advance! =P

Back
Top Bottom