• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

The Birthday Center

Aww! Thanks, guys. This means so much to me. To be honest I never thought I'd live to see a hundred and... wait, how old am I again?

MD's birthday is today (November 15)!
Happy Birthday. :]
Thanks. Just what I needed! Now to make some ridiculous modifications to his body...

Music Dragon! A berry or a berry bag for you, sir.
Hmm. A Sitrus berry would be sweet. (Or would it?)

Music Dragon, anything $15 or under. Your pick.
Well, how about a pizza?

Happy birthday! Take an anything, Music Dragon.
Hmm... Let me think... Actually, the only thing I want right now is a slice of pizza.

MD, have an anything.
A pizza would be cool. Hey, wait a minute, don't you already owe me one?

You're a hundred and four, if the date on your profile is to be believed (hint: it probably isn't).

Pizza = cheese = Lunatone? If my reasoning is terribly flawed, well, here, pizza. Mmm.
Oh, you know, that wouldn't be too bad. They're fascinating creatures. Dumb as rocks though.

Pizza=Italy=Italian=Languages based on Latin=French=Bagels=Breakfast=Eggs=Exeggcute

If that's not at all to your liking I still have exactly enough to get you one anything.
I like Exeggcutes, actually! So much that I... already have one. Hmm. But the more, the merrier, right? Hey, you don't happen to know of any shady research facilities where they combine two Exeggcutes into an Exeggcute with twice as many eggs, do you?

Can't say that I do. I think that the hive minds of the two separate Exeggcute would end up feuding and it would be trying to do the opposite of itself at most times but on the other hand you'd have spares to eat if you got really hungry.

(Music Dragon gets a virtual pizza of no worth. I have no creativity :/)

Anyways, Phantom and Clover! Happy birthday to you both~

You two can have free reign with my bank account, which with the reffing I finished should total about... $14. I could also ref something for you (which I'm terrible at but), or you could specify an undefined more expensive thing that I'll earn up for you in a few days.

Happy late birthday, Phantom~ I'll offer $20, a randomly chosen Pokemon or something of your choice.

Phantom, a mystery box. Except you get to decide what's in it.

it's kinda like an anything and kinda like a mystery box so it's an anything box

Today is my birthday! :D If anyone wants to get me something: I'm fine with anything you get me, really, but I do have a wishlist on my profile if you're not sure what to get.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom