• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

The Birthday Center

The things I learn from fanfiction. Thank you!

Thanks, I'd been meaning to try one of these out.

Technically it's tomorrow, but I better post now in case I forget or don't have time tomorrow.

So happy birthday to you, Negrek. I'd give you a Rare Candy but the one I gave to Kratos was my last one, so have an anything or $20 if you can't think. Or a quick digital painting of something, if you want that.
A quick digital painting would be my choice, but only if it's not too much trouble!

Thank you! I'll try not to think too hard about what this gift might signify.

I might as well forget about anything constituting a possible profit! Negrek, you can have two free whatevers from the Daycare (... once I get enough money to buy it and implement Kusari's comments), or an anything ~$32.

Not too much trouble at all. Want me to draw anything in particular?
How about me and my aerodactyl for the BfA art collab?

Negrek, anything around $15 from me.
Hows about a female drowzee?

Happy birthday Negrek! Any Pokémon or item in particular that you want?
Perhaps a male zorua?

Hey negrek have a תחת!
Thank you! (And thank you sreservoir, since apparently multiquote skipped your post.)

here nezgrek you can have my זין
The last one. Thank you!

I might as well forget about anything constituting a possible profit! Negrek, you can have two free whatevers from the Daycare (... once I get enough money to buy it and implement Kusari's comments), or an anything ~$32.
What about a battle? Those are free.

Happy birthday, Negrek! Have one of anything on me.
A female archen would be nice.

Sure, then; which one? Vs. Control of Dialga or the tournament or something else that I didn't notice (or doesn't exist yet)?

How about me and my aerodactyl for the BfA art collab?

... haha the BfA art collab I nearly forgot about that. Will do! And I may as well finish mine while I'm at it.
edit: And oh, when you mean "you", do you mean that Zapdos-person waltzing around in your avatar?

... haha the BfA art collab I nearly forgot about that. Will do! And I may as well finish mine while I'm at it.
edit: And oh, when you mean "you", do you mean that Zapdos-person waltzing around in your avatar?
That Zapdos-person waltzing around in my--no, screw everything, for my birthday, you are playing Ghost Trick. Give me your address I will mail it to you right away along with Kratos' game that I oh god keep forgetting to send.

(Whichever you think would be more fun.)

(But I'm serious about Ghost Trick.)

No! Get Blastoise's impression of nuttlebug.

Well, the phrase 'nuttlebug' has irrevocably changed my perception of Negrek (I am here making the assumption that that is a nickname used to refer to a negrek and not some terrifying netherbeast), but here goes:

Negrek is a totes-intimidating slightly-short woman in a flowy brown trenchcoat. Negrek is rarely not accompanied by a troupe of guard alakazam or other such accompaniments. Someone always seems to carry a giant invisible 'dramatic breeze' fan right behind Negrek, so that's amazing. Brown is her main color palette.

I'm probably completely off so hows about you get a free
berrybag.gif
in exchange for slogging through that/turning old?

Well, actually, I meant battle *you,* but if reffing the tournament battle wouldn't be too much trouble, that would be awesome.

In that case, I can't back down from a direct challenge! Sounds great. What type of specifics do you want?

Back
Top Bottom