• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

The Black Market

Since I was naughty and didn't get anybody anything for Xmas and now I feel guilty, I'd like to give Kratos Aurion, Negrek, and Meowth their choice of gift between $15 from me, e-reffing one of their battles, or reffing from scratch one of their 1v1 battles and I promise not to feel so guilty about late reffings that I disappear for nine more months and I'll do my best to get the reffings in on time for once!
Me vs Crazy Linoone and Lil Dwagie has been ignored for quite a while now if you're interested, but otherwise the $15 would be much appreciated :3

I actually could probably use the $15 more than anything right now. Unless Kratos wants a rematch.

Damn straight I want a rematch, though I'm thinking I may at least wait until you finish DD because ideas. (That and I sort of told someone else I'd take one of their challenges when a slot opened up, so it'd have to wait until something else finished.)

Thanks a lot, Jack. You didn't really have to do this. :) I'm fine with the $15 unless you've really got your heart set on reffing.

Okay, sounds good. For the sake of something formal to which to link in the Bank:

$15 each from me to Negrek and Kratos Aurion

And I'll pick up Meowth vs. Crazy Linoone vs. Lil Dwagie.

Does anyone want a Magikarp? Anyone? Please? I'll take anything! Within reason, of course.

Specs:
Ani129OD.png

Magikarp (Female)
Ability:
Swift Swim

I will pay $1 for this Magikarp.

If I'm not paying you enough than have two bucks instead. Actually, that'll give me a balance of $69, so it's all good.

Seriously, good luck selling a Magikarp!

Yeah, I know I'm going to have difficulty.

Actually, I seem to recall Negrek mentioning something about selling Pokémon back to the PRO; any idea how one would go about that? I have no use for this thing.

The following pokémon are free. Only one pokémon and/or item per person

[Pinwheel] Growlithe [♂]
Flash Fire

Notes: it's the eye of the tiiiiger it's the thrill of the fight~

[Pawawawow] Snorunt [♀]
Ice Body
Notes: Froslass go go go.

[Phoebe] Feebas [♀]
Swift Swim
Signature Attribute: Hails from the Frigid Northlands
Finished Battles: vs sresevoir (1/6)
Notes: I'll take that Milotic now, thanks.

[Kergen] Mankey [♀]
Vital Spirit
Finished Battles: vs. Metallica Fanboy (1/3)
Notes: She's my lucky Negrek Pokémon.

[Carlsbad]
Poochyena [♀]
Quick Feet
Notes: Likes caverns, for some reason. Up for paid adoption.

[Magnesisca] Mawile [♀]
Hyper Cutter
Finished Battles:
Notes: Mawile is cool.

[Dox]
Cranidos [♂]
Mold Breaker
Finished Battles:
Notes: Whoohoo I am totally going to nail a pidgey with an earthquake.

[Cajunor]
Slugma [♂]
Flame Body
Finished Battles:
Notes: I am, at the time of this writing, fanboying over Slugma.

And items:

Nevermeltice
Water Stone
Moon Stone

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom